Hey Smizzy, what's your take on this quote from Mickens?

NIGHT STALKER

Below is part of a quote taken out of an interview with former Jets player Ray Mickens. If Mickens was aware that Herm the sperm wanted the KC job, don't you think others (players, coaches, brass, etc.) knew this also?

Now, my thinking is, the Jets wanted to jettison this puke soon after the season and were just glad to get something for him.

Quote by Mickens...

"I think it's perfect timing for Herm and Kansas City. I know that's a job he really wanted, and I know he and his family are happy."

It pretty much confirms the fact Herm & KC had some sort of informal talks before the season ended.

not suprised. Herm has the gift of gab..,Just like a women. Not suprised he was running his mouth about a new job midseason. He sure the hell wasn't focused on coaching.

The question I ask is....Did he bring Vinny T in to ensure this season would tank and land himself that KC job?

It pretty much confirms the fact Herm & KC had some sort of informal talks before the season ended.

not suprised. Herm has the gift of gab..,Just like a women. Not suprised he was running his mouth about a new job midseason. He sure the hell wasn't focused on coaching.

The question I ask is....Did he bring Vinny T in to ensure this season would tank and land himself that KC job?

Well, you'll know for sure if he takes Vinny with him as his QB coach... :lol:

God, they haven't a clue. Hermie has King Carl bail him out on account of the missus hating NYC. And then he's going to go in and cross Peterson?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Attention, attention please-In 2006, Jason Whitlock will be playing the role of Mark Canizzaro.Please note it in your 2006 Kansas City Chiefs programs.

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/football/nfl/kansas_city_chiefs/13575060.htm

Advice for Herm Edwards needs to stand his ground, not be a gofer for Chiefs

Archived