Everyone's in this for the long haul, correct?

Matt39

Trading up for Bush, I'll admit was a pipedream on my part. Too muchto give up for a two new young guys to trying to build a franchise from the ground up.

Taking arguably the two BEST OL in the draft is fantastic. Mangold and Brick should be here for a long time.

Clemons, i don't know much about...everything I hear though I like.

Anyways, back to my original point.

This team most likely is going to struggle next season to score points. I hate the jump the gun to next season draft, but were going to eventually have to get some guys at the skill positions. Our RB'S WR'S and TE'S are all currently below average.

I have faith in Tangini though.

As of now, I'm very pleased with the way things have turned out.

Getting the OL set is much more important. If Coles can rebound, we have a weapon in WR there. Honestly though, you need a great QB, and the RB and WRs are really just ancillary to success. I mean you look at New England, and the Steelers from the past few years, they aren't really GREAT at WR or RB. I think Coles can compare favorably to Hines Ward and anyone the Patriots have had as WR. We have a good defense, and we're gonna be a power football team soon. If Ramsey or Clemens pays off, we're going to be contenders for years to come.

Of course we're gonna struggle. And if the idiot PeterNorth pulled his head out of his ass for one second he'd realize we would struggle just as badly if we went the way he wanted.

The difference is that in 2 years we will have a solid OL that has a year under their belts, and we'll be able to draft all of the skill players on O needed to make this a great team of the future.

North doesn't realize that you can put up the siding and the pretty accents on a house if you don't have the structural foundation. But then again he's an idiot.

Archived