TE dept. : Dustin Keller ~ ~ ~

kelly

Interesting sidenote, Ghost think Reggie Bush is a first ballott HOFer. Or what that blackout?

I never said that. Lol

I just wish we traded up for him, this team would be much better if we have him than Ferguson.

I never said that. Lol

I just wish we traded up for him, this team would be much better if we have him than Ferguson.

What has Bush done to show that he could be successful even with a poor offensive line?

You cornerstone of every good offense is a good offensive line, without a good o-line you can just forget about anything else.

What has Bush done to show that he could be successful even with a poor offensive line?

You cornerstone of every good offense is a good offensive line, without a good o-line you can just forget about anything else.

I agree 110% but Ferguson has not shown us any signs of him being an elite LT.

Bush has done much more in my opinion.

I never said that. Lol

you think New Orleans would have taken just a 4th overall pick for their number 2? I believe the deal would have included everybody's favorite Nick Mangold and Leon Washington to jump those two spots.

I'm very glad we don't have Bush. I wouldn't even trade Brick for him straight up. We already have our scat back...and he is actually affordable.

you think New Orleans would have taken just a 4th overall pick for their number 2? I believe the deal would have included everybody's favorite Nick Mangold and Leon Washington to jump those two spots.

I'm very glad we don't have Bush. I wouldn't even trade Brick for him straight up. We already have our scat back...and he is actually affordable.

I'm sure they could of used another player and If you wouldn't trade Ferguson for Bush, then something is wrong.

I'm sure they could of used another player and If you wouldn't trade Ferguson for Bush, then something is wrong.

Bush = average

brick = average

I'd trade brick for any number of RB's but not a scat back wanna be WR. Why is it that Bush couldn't post a single 100 yard rushing game last year and his back up was able to do it 3 weeks in a row? Aaron Stecker must be a pro bowl back.

Bush = average

brick = average

I'd trade brick for any number of RB's but not a scat back wanna be WR. Why is it that Bush couldn't post a single 100 yard rushing game last year and his back up was able to do it 3 weeks in a row? Aaron Stecker must be a pro bowl back.

I'd rather have Bush and Marcus McNeil than Ferguson/Mangold/Washington.

Bush has 1146 rushing yards in two seasons--that's terrible. But he has 161 reciotions for 1,159 yards. Bush will change defenses, he's much more than a decoy.

I agree 110% but Ferguson has not shown us any signs of him being an elite LT.

Bush has done much more in my opinion.

Bush hasn't show any signs of being an elite RB. At least Ferguson is going to have some help this year in the person of Alan Faneca, who is just a slight improvement over Adrien Clarke.

Bush has 1146 rushing yards in two seasons--that's terrible. But he has 161 reciotions for 1,159 yards. Bush will change defenses, he's much more than a decoy.

It's nice to think we would have grabbed McNeil but chances are far more likely that we would have drafted Eric Winston or Winston Justice with the late first, had we not gone O-linemen at the fourth pick. If you are wondering who those bums are, one is a bust on the Eagles and the other is an Okay RT.

If you are saying we should do an entire redraft, lets start with Ed Reed over Bryan Thomas, otherwise, hindsight is a waste of time.

BTW - Bush's receptions are pretty good and would be nice to have but are not anywhere near worth the contract he is carrying around.

It's nice to think we would have grabbed McNeil but chances are far more likely that we would have drafted Eric Winston or Winston Justice with the late first, had we not gone O-linemen at the fourth pick. If you are wondering who those bums are, one is a bust on the Eagles and the other is an Okay RT.

If you are saying we should do an entire redraft, lets start with Ed Reed over Bryan Thomas, otherwise, hindsight is a waste of time.

BTW - Bush's receptions are pretty good and would be nice to have but are not anywhere near worth the contract he is carrying around.

How do you know we were interested in either Justice or Winston? The fact of the matter is we would of been better. I'm glad that Ferguson is not a 'bust' yet but if keeps this up, he will be.

How do you know we were interested in either Justice or Winston? The fact of the matter is we would of been better. I'm glad that Ferguson is not a 'bust' yet but if keeps this up, he will be.

both of those scrubs were ahead of McNeil on most draft boards (until the actual draft) and we could have just as easily landed any of the three had we not taken brick. I'd love to have a re-do on the draft but the fact still remains, i'm glad we didn't take leinhart, Young or Cutler (no i'm not a fan of cutler, he may prove me wrong this year...we'll see).

Overall i thought it was a good draft class, could be great if Kellen pans out.

Mark my words, Dustin Keller will be one of the best late picks ever.

I have to agree with you on this.Its guys like these that come to play the game instead of the pretty boys who demand big $$$ and never pan out.

This kid looks like hes gonna be a good one.Johny Mitchell used to line up in all different formations he was a good one short lived but good.I still remember the game he lit Philadelphia up.

I have to agree with you on this.Its guys like these that come to play the game instead of the pretty boys who demand big $$$ and never pan out.

This kid looks like hes gonna be a good one.Johny Mitchell used to line up in all different formations he was a good one short lived but good.I still remember the game he lit Philadelphia up.

SOOO LETS GETT SHOCKEY!!!!!!! NEED ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!

:confused0058:

both of those scrubs were ahead of McNeil on most draft boards (until the actual draft) and we could have just as easily landed any of the three had we not taken brick. I'd love to have a re-do on the draft but the fact still remains, i'm glad we didn't take leinhart, Young or Cutler (no i'm not a fan of cutler, he may prove me wrong this year...we'll see).

Overall i thought it was a good draft class, could be great if Kellen pans out.

Your pushing it man, If we had Cutler we'd be set.

flsdhfldshf WOW!

How the hell do you think we would have gotten McNeil and Bush? If we got Bush it would of involved us trading up and probably using all of our day 1 picks to move up two spots

How the hell do you think we would have gotten McNeil and Bush? If we got Bush it would of involved us trading up and probably using all of our day 1 picks to move up two spots

It would have definetly. The Jets would have had to trade the house to get that overhyped JAG.

Bush is nothing special, never was.

Thanks for butting in. If you read all the posts drago mentioned that, and I told him we could of traded a player or two.

Hmm..

Cutler has better arm strength, accuracy, and better footwork than both Pennington and Clemens.

With him on this team the Jets would be a TOP 10 team today.

Cutler has done jack **** in Denver despite playing in a great situation. He has Brandon Marshall (Maybe the most underated WR in the league, (had) Javon Walker, Brandon Stokley, Tony Scheffler and a great running game backing him up. Still he produces nothing more that mediocre stats and results.

He's also in a system perfect for his physical abilities, in any other system he'd look even worse. I never understood the hype surrounding Cutler, people make him out to be John Elway II, I just don't see much in him to be honest.

Archived