TE dept. : Dustin Keller ~ ~ ~

kelly

He split carries with practically 3 Running backs behind a decent offensive line.

He posted a 3.7 yard per carry last season. that is absolutely pathetic for a runner who like you said, was splitting carries. He had 3.6 the year before, again pathetic.

His career long run is 22 yards, for a guy with that sort of speed that is disgraceful.

He can't run the ball, accept it.

Cutler has done jack **** in Denver despite playing in a great situation. He has Brandon Marshall (Maybe the most underated WR in the league, (had) Javon Walker, Brandon Stokley, Tony Scheffler and a great running game backing him up. Still he produces nothing more that mediocre stats and results.

He's also in a system perfect for his physical abilities, in any other system he'd look even worse. I never understood the hype surrounding Cutler, people make him out to be John Elway II, I just don't see much in him to be honest.

You think those people helped him? The Broncos D was terrible last year and they were the reason for most of the loses. The Broncos offensive was good even without good receivers, besides Marshall.

You think those people helped him? The Broncos D was terrible last year and they were the reason for most of the loses. The Broncos offensive was good even without good receivers, besides Marshall.

The Broncos D was pretty bad, but that doesn't excuse Cutlers 14 picks. Marshall was a beast last season, a lot of the TD's Cutler through were more individual efforts from the WR/TE.

I don't think he's awful by any means, I think he's average, that's it.

The Broncos D was pretty bad, but that doesn't excuse Cutlers 14 picks. Marshall was a beast last season, a lot of the TD's Cutler through were more individual efforts from the WR/TE.

I don't think he's awful by any means, I think he's average, that's it.

He started all 16 games. Didn't happen to the Jets this season.

He threw for about 3,500 yards. I don't the Jets had that much yards on offense COMBINED.

Rating of 88.1--He'll be the face of this franchise in a second if he was on the Jets.

He started all 16 games. Didn't happen to the Jets this season.

He threw for about 3,500 yards. I don't the Jets had that much yards on offense COMBINED.

Rating of 88.1--He'll be the face of this franchise in a second if he was on the Jets.

3,500 yards is not that much, it's average.

He had a rating of 88.1, yes. That doesn't take into account fumbles and sacks taken (a lot of which were on him last season.) He fumbled the ball 11 times last season, often in critical situations. That is awful.

3,500 yards is not that much, it's average.

He had a rating of 88.1, yes. That doesn't take into account fumbles and sacks taken (a lot of which were on him last season.) He fumbled the ball 11 times last season, often in critical situations. That is awful.

3,500 yards is average?

1st place was 1,300 yards more. That team was the Pats, they only had Brady and Moss.

Archived