So I guess Herm can land the big FA tickets...

BwanaZulia

Uhuh... based on what facts or is this just the usual throw up on the wall and see what sticks?

BZ

You're right, BZ. I have no facts or evidence to back this statement up, because this the first "big name free agent" Herm has reeled in in 5 years. =D>

Seriously, stick with "playoffs 3 out of 4 years" to validate Herm as an asset. :lol:

handle-pom-pom.jpg

Hermy, Hermy! He's our man! If Herm can't do it, nobody can! Goooooooooooooooooooo Nittany Lions!!!

Or on the other side of the coin, one could say "Don't remark on everything that I may write here. Some may be fact, some may not, but I am so very sub-pop, so very anti-establishment, that any nugget of wisom that I write should be treasured. Who cares if there are untruths, facts mean little in discourse. Did I mention that I am anti-establishment and that people fear me?"

You really don't want to go there Jetmo.

Or on the other side of the coin, one could say "Don't remark on everything that I may write here. Some may be fact, some may not, but I am so very sub-pop, so very anti-establishment, that any nugget of wisom that I write should be treasured. Who cares if there are untruths, facts mean little in discourse. Did I mention that I am anti-establishment and that people fear me?"

You really don't want to go there Jetmo.

Go where, Happy Valley? :lol:

OK, let's call a truce. 8)

I promise to be nice.

Archived