Jets Post Draft Conf. Call Club and Suites only

4th&Long

Anyone else on this?

Yeah, I listened in for about 25 minutes. Had class so I couldnt listen to the whole thing. Alot of good questions asked and the panel gave answers that gave you an in depth look at the thought behind al this offseason moves and the draft.

What I got from the call

1)We will be bringing in a vet back up QB before TC

2)Our FO would have only traded up for Kyle Wilson and it was a suprise and shock to them that he actually fell to us.

3)Adalius Thomas or Darren Sharper may be a Jet relatively soon.(just a hunch from Tanny saying we werent done making moves)

Yeah, I listened in for about 25 minutes. Had class so I couldnt listen to the whole thing. Alot of good questions asked and the panel gave answers that gave you an in depth look at the thought behind al this offseason moves and the draft.

What I got from the call

1)We will be bringing in a vet back up QB before TC

2)Our FO would have only traded up for Kyle Wilson and it was a suprise and shock to them that he actually fell to us.

3)Adalius Thomas or Darren Sharper may be a Jet relatively soon.(just a hunch from Tanny saying we werent done making moves)

Welcome to the site, thanks for signing up!

No prob, im excited to be aboard. Ive been on TGG for awhile and I wanted to add to this forum a bit.

Was anyone else able to get onto the conference call today?

JetNation is the site for the poor and internet homeless. Nobody was on the call, we can't afford it.

:-P

Archived