Flying to NY at 1 today

Mavrik

Hey just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to meeting everyone who's going to be at the tailgate for sundays game. Should be a f'n good time. My flight takes off today at 1. First game at the Meadowlands, wish I was watching a better Jet team play but nonetheless should be a good time. Lookin foward to seeing you all there.

Looking forward to seeing you, too. Had a great visit with your bro and Mrs. GOB a couple years back.

Yeah, he told me he had a great time that day. Too bad i couldn't have flown up there and met up with them.

Sundays also my 21st, so I will definitely be in need of a few brewskis. Although watching the Jets does cause most to start drinking heavily. :lol:

Hey just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to meeting everyone who's going to be at the tailgate for sundays game. Should be a f'n good time. My flight takes off today at 1. First game at the Meadowlands, wish I was watching a better Jet team play but nonetheless should be a good time. Lookin foward to seeing you all there.

there will be a Limo waiting for you

Archived