Was impressed by Mauga's play.

redman81

definately was impressed, even flashed against the ones.

Was he the guy they told to go open a pizza shop on last year's hard knocks?

Believe that was was Satele. Funny line. If Magua, and McIntyre continue to play as well as they did last night it might not be a bad idea.

If I were Rex I would give Magua a bit of Scott's reps in preseason. One to keep Scott healthy, and two, Scott in getting to an age, and a contract situation that the Jets might have to make some hard decisions next season.

Be nice to see if this was just a flash from Mauga, or if he can play at that level against the one's on a consistent basis.

Believe that was was Satele. Funny line. If Magua, and McIntyre continue to play as well as they did last night it might not be a bad idea.

If I were Rex I would give Magua a bit of Scott's reps in preseason. One to keep Scott healthy, and two, Scott in getting to an age, and a contract situation that the Jets might have to make some hard decisions next season.

Be nice to see if this was just a flash from Mauga, or if he can play at that level against the one's on a consistent basis.

Yeah that was Satele who looked a lil lost out there a few times. Def want to see Mauga get alot of reps, which we will see other than the 3rd game. McIntyre didn't look too bad except for getting fooled like hell on the one dump off to the back.

I was impressed he came in for scott, and made a play on the next play

kids a gamer

+1 mauga did a great job last night

bart scott won't play forever. he's a 9 year vet, who specializes in taking on guards... not alot of tread on those tires

Archived