oline= the ny jets real problem

ylekram

Hey knucklehead, I wasn't being sarcastic. You nailed the problem before anyone else and took a rash of sh*t for it unfairly. I was taking your back. I been bashing Tanny for two years and getting my a$$ handed to me and have wished for a moment of triumph like the one you should be enjoying right now. I get that you took my post the wrong way, but damn, lighten up. i been on this board since 2005 and haven't been mean to anyone yet. Why would i start with you? You derserve an apology from all the doosheys who looked down on your opinion, which was the RIGHT opinion and one I wholeheartedly agreed with then and now. You are falling victim to JN Defensiveness. Too many Homers with too many posts. I guess its bound to happen. but realize who is quoting you and try for a minute to remember that we aren't all out to get you.

Only problem with this whole theory is nobody around here would ever admit they are wrong or apologize about anything ever. If that's what you're really waiting for, you can both get to the back of the line on that one, because pretty much every poster on this board has at one point or another been the one proven right about something they were trashed for and gotten no credit for it, just to varying degrees. Just being right needs to be enough of reward for you around here, or you're in the wrong place.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only problem with this whole theory is nobody around here would ever admit they are wrong or apologize about anything ever. If that's what you're really waiting for, you can both get to the back of the line on that one, because pretty much every poster on this board has at one point or another been the one proven right about something they were trashed for and gotten no credit for it, just to varying degrees. Just being right needs to be enough of reward for you around here, or you're in the wrong place.

Absolutely right. That was kinda my point. Ylekram was ganged up on and dismissed, when he was actually correct. And he has this whole thread to back him up. I was giving him a shot in the arm because it is such a rarity to be so clearly vindicated. As for apologies, I never asked for one and don't care about that stuff. Like you said, we've all been trashed unfairly. Comes with the teritory. So long as we don't take ourselves or each other too seriously its not a problem.

Absolutely right. That was kinda my point. Ylekram was ganged up on and dismissed, when he was actually correct. And he has this whole thread to back him up. I was giving him a shot in the arm because it is such a rarity to be so clearly vindicated. As for apologies, I never asked for one and don't care about that stuff. Like you said, we've all been trashed unfairly. Comes with the teritory. So long as we don't take ourselves or each other too seriously its not a problem.

You don't take me seriously?!? I demand an apology!

Hey knucklehead, I wasn't being sarcastic. You nailed the problem before anyone else and took a rash of sh*t for it unfairly. I was taking your back. I been bashing Tanny for two years and getting my a$$ handed to me and have wished for a moment of triumph like the one you should be enjoying right now. I get that you took my post the wrong way, but damn, lighten up. i been on this board since 2005 and haven't been mean to anyone yet. Why would i start with you? You derserve an apology from all the doosheys who looked down on your opinion, which was the RIGHT opinion and one I wholeheartedly agreed with then and now. You are falling victim to JN Defensiveness. Too many Homers with too many posts. I guess its bound to happen. but realize who is quoting you and try for a minute to remember that we aren't all out to get you.

hey.very sorry.had way too many coctails last night.guess i got defensive.didnt mean too but the "gee whiz" gig got me thinking.for that i oppologize.and to a certaint extent, the rest of you, as well.i am not not good at cyber discussion.hell,i only laid hands on a computer 6 years ago.hopefully,moore gets back from injury and hunter gets his sh*t together

hey.very sorry.had way too many coctails last night.guess i got defensive.didnt mean too but the "gee whiz" gig got me thinking.for that i oppologize.and to a certaint extent, the rest of you, as well.i am not not good at cyber discussion.hell,i only laid hands on a computer 6 years ago.hopefully,moore gets back from injury and hunter gets his sh*t together

Hah! I've been too deep into a buzz to see which end is up more times than I care to remember. Don't feel bad about it--like I said, you took a beating and its only natural to feel backed into a corner. No worries and never fear offending me. I understood the minute I read your response that you took my post the wrong way and I took absolutely no offense to it. On the bright side, you certainly nailed the o-line problem and should feel vindicated. If, in the future you (or anyone else) thinks I'm going for the juggler and trying to make them look foolish...PM me with a WTF Sirlance? And I'll either explain or apologize myself.

Archived