Jets a 10 point favorite over Jax

AFJF

Indeed he was... I'll still never forget the end of that game, as Leonhard is flipping out and screaming across the field and flailing his arms at Rhodes, who he is completely oblivious. Right there I knew that game was going to be a loss, I just didn't know why yet, then a moment later the ball is snapped and Rhodes proceeds to get toasted by Marcedes Lewis to cost the Jets the game.

People talk about MJD and Lewis, but as you allude to, it was Garrard that ended up torching the Jets that game. The Jets couldn't get them off the field because of Garrard.

The Jets also had 3 TOs that game.

Jets should cover at home.

People talk about MJD and Lewis, but as you allude to, it was Garrard that ended up torching the Jets that game. The Jets couldn't get them off the field because of Garrard.

The Jets also had 3 TOs that game.

Jets should cover at home.

Indeed, he tore the Jets up the way only mediocre QBs who's team plays in Florida know how to.

Prepare to be scared all season long.

That made me laugh a little bit.

You know what I mean.... and by the way I AM scared all season long. EVERY season man! I feel better about the recent incarnations of the Jets, but come on. I'm scarred for life I think. What I was talking about were those "trap" games. The one's when you're playing a lower tier team. The one's where the Jets are 10 pt favorites etc.... Those scare me the most.

Archived