The Colts

Gainzo

Holy crap. After that pathetic performance yesterday (when Painter got yanked) the Colts are 0-10. Their only hope for a win is against Carolina in a couple of weeks. After that it goes @Pats, @Ravens, Titans, Texans, @Jags.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manning is awesome and will be a 1st ballot Hall of Famer. As will Brady. I do not want to get into yet another Manning/Brady debate!

The bottom line is that the Colts had absolutely no plan when it came to Manning not being able to play. The Colts knew Painter was terrible but kept him around. They thought so much of Painter they signed Collins a week before the season. Of course Collins got hurt and Curtis Painter is know sucking worse than I thought he ever would!

How about that Colts D? :eek:

Apparently they only like to play the Patriots.

Brady's been putting up the numbers of late.. both are great, but the fact is that colts had 0 contingency plans and the pats got lucky (Cassel is basically a low end jag whereas Painter is awful)

You make your own luck.

You are lucky when the 199th pick in the draft turns into a HofFer.

You draft him because you see something. Dick Rheibein saw something in Brady.

Some scout saw something in Cassell. The Patriots took a 'chance' w/230th pick because a guy with 20 something college passes showed something.

Apparently they only like to play the Patriots.

You make your own luck.

You are lucky when the 199th pick in the draft turns into a HofFer.

You draft him because you see something. Dick Rheibein saw something in Brady.

Some scout saw something in Cassell. The Patriots took a 'chance' w/230th pick because a guy with 20 something college passes showed something.

I wouldn't be trumpeting the Pacs drafting of late.. ur team is basically terrible besides about 5 very good players

I wouldn't be trumpeting the Pacs drafting of late.. ur team is basically terrible besides about 5 very good players

Maybe it is my Belichick/Brady tinted glasses, but I still have hopes this D can become decent soon (i.e. within next year).

The Patriots D over the last two years have been inconsistent.

They have had games (or part of games) where they have been very very good.

Then to quote bart, other times, "they cannot stop a nose bleed."

One thing they have done better over the last year+ is make plays (i.e. turnover, stop). That is something missing from the previous years.

I think one undermining factor is the strike. Instead of an off-season worth of TCs re-enforcing that the 1st/2nd year player learned during the season, they were on strike and then got force fed the 4-3.

If next year, they are looking just as inept, then yeah the drafted players suck.

Maybe it is my Belichick/Brady tinted glasses, but I still have hopes this D can become decent soon (i.e. within next year).

The Patriots D over the last two years have been inconsistent.

They have had games (or part of games) where they have been very very good.

Then to quote bart, other times, "they cannot stop a nose bleed."

One thing they have done better over the last year+ is make plays (i.e. turnover, stop). That is something missing from the previous years.

I think one undermining factor is the strike. Instead of an off-season worth of TCs re-enforcing that the 1st/2nd year player learned during the season, they were on strike and then got force fed the 4-3.

If next year, they are looking just as inept, then yeah the drafted players suck.

Even mcCourty sucks now.. it's hopeless..

Rex Ryan is a better DC then belichick ever was, Brady made Belichick

Even mcCourty sucks now.. it's hopeless..

Rex Ryan is a better DC then belichick ever was, Brady made Belichick

Ok.

Belichick's Defense when he was the DC for the Giants won 2 titles.

Rex never won or even appeared in the Superbowl as DC.

Ok.

Belichick's Defense when he was the DC for the Giants won 2 titles.

Rex never won or even appeared in the Superbowl as DC.

Belichick had LT.. greatest defensive player in the history of football and a ball control offense that protected the defense

Belichick had LT.. greatest defensive player in the history of football and a ball control offense that protected the defense

And Ryan had Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and several other good to very good maybe even great players. He was so great, we was fired.

Archived