Rob Turner to I.R.

Maxman

So I'll bet you we DON'T bring in any outside OL help-we will dress Caleb Schlauderaff on Sundays. yea anyone who thinks Woody is even a possibility hasn't SEEN him lately-he's been in a non-stop food orgy since he retired-he looks around 360-370 now

Ravens had Bryant McKinnie in playing shape within ~3 weeks of him being signed after being cut by Minny for being a fat a$$.

yea but Woody HAS a job

I wasn't talking about people having jos. I was talking about it not mattering what kind of shape he's in... and that it won't matter, in a hypothetical situation where he comes back. He'll be in game shape pretty quick...

I wasn't talking about people having jos. I was talking about it not mattering what kind of shape he's in... and that it won't matter, in a hypothetical situation where he comes back. He'll be in game shape pretty quick...

You think three weeks is quick for these people? They haven't allowed that much time for Hunter and Moore.

So I'll bet you we DON'T bring in any outside OL help-we will dress Caleb Schlauderaff on Sundays. yea anyone who thinks Woody is even a possibility hasn't SEEN him lately-he's been in a non-stop food orgy since he retired-he looks around 360-370 now

I agree.

Robert Turner going to the IR doesn't really change much of what's been going on with the OL since he got hurt, and Baxter wasn't the problem the other day. By the time they get another C up to speed, Mangold will be back, anyway. Some issues can't be fixed just by throwing money at it, and an NFL OL during the season is definitely one of them. There just aren't a lot (if any) of upgrades available out there.

They need to fix it from within. Either with better coaching, promoting backups, or both.

And depending on Cromartie's situation, CB is a much larger priority for Rex.

Archived