After 3 Games...

TNJet

Impossible to say. The line over pursued on the McFadden touchdown, does that happen with a veteran at DE instead of a rookie? Who knows? We gave up another big play on a reverse. Would a veteran stay at home better than a rookie and was Wilkerson even involved in the play? Without knowing the play by play grade that each player is given, you can't even guess other than to say that our run defense has been worse than last year so far.

Right now

Wilkerson 4 tackles 1 sack

Ellis 2 tackles 0 sacks

The eye test says Big Mo is playing very well. The times I've seen the Pats Ellis has been a non factor. That could change next week. Big Kat is a big game player. The Jets will be a big game for him

Is any player on the Pats D playing well right now?

Right now

Wilkerson 4 tackles 1 sack

Ellis 2 tackles 0 sacks

The eye test says Big Mo is playing very well. The times I've seen the Pats Ellis has been a non factor. That could change next week. Big Kat is a big game player. The Jets will be a big game for him

Shaun Ellis was a big game player, now he's a shell of what he once was.

He's done as an impact defensive end.

The Jets as a team, as well as our fan base, were lucky enough to watch Ellis develope into one hell of a football player. We've seen the best of #92.

The Patriots? They're on the verge of watching the decline and retirement of a player who can no longer impact a game. I can't wait.

Archived