The New York Jets will be 5-3 heading into our rematch with New England.

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except that the latter group doesn't actually enjoy being right; the enjoyment is derived from telling the dissenters how dumb they are.

Which makes them worse, no?

At least the former gets enjoyment on both ends. They savor the victory and rubbing dissenters' face in it.

Sorry, I was working all day, and didn't have access to this site.

I'm still here and always will be. It wasn't a good game, we played awful. Luckily were a win and Jets loss next week from being back atop the division.

It's a long season to go and we can redeem ourselves in 3 weeks. Not the end of the world. The Bills played awful. I don't expect that from them again.

Hats off to the Jets.

Except that the latter group doesn't actually enjoy being right; the enjoyment is derived from telling the dissenters how dumb they are.

Right, except that's even done with Spiderman pictures and memes. Or in the everlasting tradition of making Shane look like a dick. This sh*t is actually genuine.

It wasn't a good game, we played awful.

You got that right. Not only did the Bills play awful, but the Jets were the reason why the Bills played awful. It was an easy game for us.

Luckily were a win and Jets loss next week from being back atop the division.
Wrong. The Bills lost today. Regardless of the Jets outcome tonight, the Bills will not be in 1st place.

The Bills played awful. I don't expect that from them again.

ahahahahhahahaha! You didn't expect another awful game from the Bills? Sad that I know more about your own team, than you do yourself. Like I've made it known all season long SweetLee... The Bills are an AWFUL football game. Losing by THIRTY SEVEN POINTS! (37) to a not so good Cowboys team. Too funny. Nice little 3-0 start. Too bad you've since fell to 5-4 overall. Night night.

You got that right. Not only did the Bills play awful, but the Jets were the reason why the Bills played awful. It was an easy game for us.

Wrong. The Bills lost today. Regardless of the Jets outcome tonight, the Bills will not be in 1st place.

ahahahahhahahaha! You didn't expect another awful game from the Bills? Sad that I know more about your own team, than you do yourself. Like I've made it known all season long SweetLee... The Bills are an AWFUL football game. Losing by THIRTY SEVEN POINTS! (37) to a not so good Cowboys team. Too funny. Nice little 3-0 start. Too bad you've since fell to 5-4 overall. Night night.

I love that you only run your mouth and quote my posts AFTER games are played and you don't say anything until afterwards.

So easy being an arm chair QB. You're impressive, let me tell you.

I love that you only run your mouth and quote my posts AFTER games are played and you don't say anything until afterwards.

Wrong. I've been telling you for weeks on end now, how bad the Bills suck.

You still wanna talk about how good the Bills are? What happened to that 3-0 record? Bwahahah.

Enjoy fighting with the Dolphins for last place of the AFC East.

Wrong. I've been telling you for weeks on end now, how bad the Bills suck.

You still wanna talk about how good the Bills are? What happened to that 3-0 record? Bwahahah.

Enjoy fighting with the Dolphins for last place of the AFC East.

I'm not sure of anyone who said the Bills were a really good team. They started off the season beating teams they should beat, save New England who is still better.

They are losing to good teams who are better than them. I don't know what else to say. After going 4-12 last year, 5-4 right now is already a major improvement. It's not going to happen over night, so.

Archived