Dead horse

stoicsentry

All I'm saying is why the hell does it take 3.5 quarters before he throws one downfield? I know our pass blocking was bad tonight but COME ON.

how about a screen pass? where is our version of the bunch formation? where are our quick throws/wr screen to the wrs at the line?

This offense under schotty shows no creativity! How about a shovel pass to slow down the rush of the ends...

how about a screen pass? where is our version of the bunch formation? where are our quick throws/wr screen to the wrs at the line?

This offense under schotty shows no creativity! How about a shovel pass to slow down the rush of the ends...

Where is... basically anything?

How many times do we have to see that stupid fake reverse that Shotty calls 3 times every game?

Where is... basically anything?

How many times do we have to see that stupid fake reverse that Shotty calls 3 times every game?

how about all those cool motion plays that no one on the defense even bothers to move to. They are slick

I like to call it misdirection motion. :)

We can't run a screen pass because we don't have the personnel. Except Ladainian Tomlinson, who is probably the best recieving back in the history of the NFL. But seriously, outside of him, who do we have that can excel at the screen? Huh? What do you mean McKnight? He doesn't catch screens. Ever. Because he....uh....well i don't know why. but we don't screen because we lack the personnel! that much I'm sure of. I think.

Archived