We Got Tebowed

Gyno-Tony

Seriously, this has to be it, right? Next summer has to be Orton v. McElroy v. Sanchez. Latter hopefully replaced by 2nd-day draft pickx.

As far as I'm concerned, just bench him now and put McConnell in so they can determine if he's even worth a roster spot for next year. Enough's enough. Not really sure how much more they need to see from him to know he's not the guy. The sooner they get on with a new search, the better.

As far as I'm concerned, just bench him now and put McConnell in so they can determine if he's even worth a roster spot for next year. Enough's enough. Not really sure how much more they need to see from him to know he's not the guy. The sooner they get on with a new search, the better.

I forgot about McConnell. That works for me.

I was pissed about the McElroy injury when it happened, and now it just makes me want to vomit.

I forgot about McConnell. That works for me.

I was pissed about the McElroy injury when it happened, and now it just makes me want to vomit.

I'm always very skeptical about QB's who I'm pretty confident I can throw just as hard as. Plus watching him speak, he comes off as that guy who pees his pants when he's drunk.

I'm always very skeptical about QB's who I'm pretty confident I can throw just as hard as. Plus watching him speak, he comes off as that guy who pees his pants when he's drunk.

I'm always skeptical about QBs whose hands are barely larger than mine. This is what it's come to.

Archived