NY Jets players bash Mark Sanchez, say they want Peyton Manning

F.Chowds

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep directly cost us a play-off birth but he still will get and deserves year #4 to see if he is in our long term plans barring Brees or a healthy Manning.

All his detractors here know this as well and if they were the Jets GM/HC they would also bring him back for year four inspite of their endless posts stating otherwise.

Exactly.

It's pretty clear to me now that Schitty was one of the sources of the article.

Joe Theisman is close friends with Schitty and this is what Joe said in an interview after speaking with Joe (on rumors that Schitty wants the Atlanta OC job):

“[brian] felt like he was saddled and limited by what Mark Sanchez can do in New York,” Theisman said. “Mark is really not that good. He’s a hard-working kid. He wants to be good. But he doesn’t understand the game of football the way Matt does.

“You have to play the position with the knowledge of where you are on the field, what the score is in the game. What [you] can do. What [you] can’t do. What are the things that are required of me. Really, the only route that Mark throws effectively is the quick post. He’s going to have a whole lot more to work with, with Matt Ryan.”

Joe Theisman is close friends with Schitty and this is what Joe said in an interview after speaking with Joe (on rumors that Schitty wants the Atlanta OC job):

Schitty is a ******* moron. I've never seen someone so awful at their job be so unbelievably thrilled with themselves. It's the reason he never has and never will improve in the slightest, he's too stupid to realize how much he sucks a$$ and thinks he's just the greatest.

Ryan isn't exactly a good player either.. interesting though, didn't even know he was in the running there

Archived