traditions

JetFanByMarriage

ok i just had a deja vu about the last two posts :shock: which is kind of sad and scary at the same time...

...and of course has nothing to do with traditions...

...unless of course you figure that having a deja vu is kinda a tradition because you have just done it for the second time :lol:

and how come i think that Happy Jack will be the only one who understands this post and finds it funny!! :lol:

OY! :mrgreen:

ok i just had a deja vu about the last two posts :shock: which is kind of sad and scary at the same time...

...and of course has nothing to do with traditions...

...unless of course you figure that having a deja vu is kinda a tradition because you have just done it for the second time :lol:

and how come i think that Happy Jack will be the only one who understands this post and finds it funny!! :lol:

OY! :mrgreen:

Very smooth GG!!!! =D>

You hijacked the thread but yet at the same time brought it back on track. :lol:

hey verde you are right hijacking does add life to a thread!!!! :)

Another tradition is when someone in the family gets married they are allowed to pick an ornament off each christmas tree(in the family of course) they visit their first year.

I told you, JF! Although, your hubby coulda told you that! :wink:

I bake breads and give them out to my neighbors! :D

I told you, JF! Although, your hubby coulda told you that! :wink:

I bake breads and give them out to my neighbors! :D

...Send me some bread please... :mrgreen: . Anywho, My family and I add so many eve's to a holiday that it's not even funny. We have fun and celebrate every night from that monday. But on the actual eve..my cousin and I usually go have our celebratory sips at my friends bar, then we return to my Aunts house to open a gift after parayer at midnight. My godson loves that part.. :lol: . And if I'm not warm enough I go back to my friends bar and get some more sips...and my brother brings home latkes... :mrgreen:

Archived