Winnipeg Jets Head Coach Retires.

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That's some real next-gen Mod'ing right there!

It was either this or an automatic 3-day ban if anyone trolled the board with the thread.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

It was either this or an automatic 3-day ban if anyone trolled the board with the thread.

You know someone would have.  Nice job beating those trolls to the punch with your own.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Lith said:

@Maxman Since when did JN add a pre-crime unit?  And we now enforce mandatory minimums?

This mod really is from Georgia!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I mean it's supposed to be a needle but feel free to roast away

My bad.  I misinterpreted.  

Thank you for saving us from the evil posts, Lith!  Thank you!

• Haha 1

The ole retire before you are fired gambit.

The Winnipeg Jets have been underachieving badly the last few years.   They are going to have to tear it all down now imo.

Can't wait till my Edmonton Oilers box the ears of the Rangers in the Stanley Cup final though.  That'll be fun.

19 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The ole retire before you are fired gambit.

The Winnipeg Jets have been underachieving badly the last few years.   They are going to have to tear it all down now imo.

Can't wait till my Edmonton Oilers box the ears of the Rangers in the Stanley Cup final though.  That'll be fun.

Well, tbf, we owe you one for 1994.  If we lose to you guys I can accept it as us paying you back but I'm not going to like it.  If the Rangers do get eliminated before then, though, I'll wish you the best of luck!

Btw, I want to mention that you hired Kris Knoblauch away from us (you're welcome!), but I can't because I think it might be a 3 day ban.

• Upvote 1