Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid Ape scoffed at my DMer take, but yet again, the odds point more in the favor of 1 or more DMers being scum.

These are the dead DMers and they were all townies:

Verbal -- NK by scum N2

Nolder--Modkilled D1

Leelou -- NK by scum + ? N1

WWWWombat--Lynched D2

These are the remaining DMers

Migisi

Song

Sakaea

Lily

DPR

Nae

Are we to assume that all of them are clean? That doesn't make sense. Thus, let's look for scum.

The usual suspects are DPR and Lily. Nae is always tricky. There is also the possibility that Song was replaced because of her importance. Then there are the under-the-radars like Migisi and Sakaea.

Why on earth am I on that list??? What is dm even? I keep hearing about it

And here it is!!!!

So this is all well and good and I appeciate your efforts trying to sift through the Ape's poop but you realize you were on that list too. lmfao

I was on both lists--he changed his mind about me unfortunately. His initial opinion was correct. I'm a rebel

So another day and night have come and gone, and it looks like this power terminal isn't doing to help you do much but deactivate a tractor beam, so I guess that was a waste of time. You know what? You guys are all just a little bit hungry. So you decide to take a trip over the the Imperial cafeteria. You all head over there, grab yourselves some food and take a seat. As you start to enjoy your meal, suddenly you hear the oh-so-familiar ring of blaster fire from behind you. You all turn around to see, laying face down on a table, the smoking corpse of one of those who was there along with you. One of you can't help but ask the question about your new deceased companion, "Do you think he shot first?". The rest of you look at the person who said that as if they're out of their mind, as it's fairly clear that was not the case. At that moment, somebody from the background could be heard shouting, "shutup, you idiot!"

greedo.jpg

SMC, better known as Greedo (Bounty Hunter, tracker) has been killed.

Day three continues...

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

HA!

Vote Count

Sakaea (3) - JiF, Vic, theguy

Dan (3) - DPR, Sakaea, Nae

Lily (1) - AVM

Smash (2) - Klecko, JVOR

SMC (1) - Migisi

DPR (1) - SMC

Sakaea (1) - brett

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Why am I voting for a dead man on this list?

And why is the dead man voting?

I'm going to go back and take another look at Kae (sorry didn't see that you wanted to be called that)

Until then, on to #2 from my list before. Vote JiF

Why on earth am I on that list??? What is dm even? I keep hearing about it

I was on both lists--he changed his mind about me unfortunately. His initial opinion was correct. I'm a rebel

HA!

Why am I voting for a dead man on this list?

And why is the dead man voting?

I'm going to go back and take another look at Kae (sorry didn't see that you wanted to be called that)

Until then, on to #2 from my list before. Vote JiF

Meh, wasting your time...but what was the reasoning again? Becasue the Ape said so?

Kae has been acting a bit defensive. I'll add more pressure there.

Vote Kae

@guy - Just so you know (everyone else does) I'm in Phoenix and I sleep late so I completely miss what y'all call morning over there. Most of what goes on seems to happen in the mornings, so I do miss a lot. That's part of why you haven't heard much from me. The other part is because I'm a bit overwhelmed by such a big game.

Why on earth am I on that list??? What is dm even? I'm going to go back and take another look at Kae (sorry didn't see that you wanted to be called that)

DM is Dragonmount, a Wheel of Time site. And no problem, I thought it would be easier to spell than my full handle.

Lily, this started out as a huge game, but we're down to 18 players. I'm no longer buying the whole "This game is huge I'm lost" thing. You've been playing way longer than I have, and I'm not overwhelmed by this, so I fail to see why you would be.

Ape's judgement plus some of my own.

Well, where I'm the greatest scum hunter ever, Ape is the scum MVP, so following him is doing the scum's work for them...so its never a good strategy. And I fail to see and indepedent thought on me just riding on a piece of poop that the monkey threw. And I still find it funny the list you are working off had you on it too...but whatever. I'm feeling good abot my list right now, I've got a mind for DPR as well, SMC was voting him and he was a Tracker. Sakaea, Dan, Smash, DPR - I'm guessing at least 2 are scum - and when we find out I'm right, my legend will only grow.

Lily, this started out as a huge game, but we're down to 18 players. I'm no longer buying the whole "This game is huge I'm lost" thing. You've been playing way longer than I have, and I'm not overwhelmed by this, so I fail to see why you would be.

It's getting better. I'm starting to get a few reads, but nothing concrete enough to share.

Well, where I'm the greatest scum hunter ever, Ape is the scum MVP, so following him is doing the scum's work for them...so its never a good strategy. And I fail to see and indepedent thought on me just riding on a piece of poop that the monkey threw. And I still find it funny the list you are working off had you on it too...but whatever. I'm feeling good abot my list right now, I've got a mind for DPR as well, SMC was voting him and he was a Tracker. Sakaea, Dan, Smash, DPR - I'm guessing at least 2 are scum - and when we find out I'm right, my legend will only grow.

That's a good list. I like it.

:o Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, only the best book series ever. I can't believe you've never heard of it. You must read it. Everyone needs to read it.

Interesting. I don't read much these days but maybe...

Actually I've been having "independent thoughts" about you the entire game, I just tend to keep little thoughts to myself unlike a lot of people around here.

Your opinions are noted.

so if the greatest scum hunter ever were to be scum then that would throw this all off gahh I'm so confused lol I like a lot of your points but wonder if its all just a ploy.... Guess time will tell lol

so if the greatest scum hunter ever were to be scum then that would throw this all off gahh I'm so confused lol I like a lot of your points but wonder if its all just a ploy.... Guess time will tell lol

Well, at least you have the proper level of paranoia to play with us.

Archived