I've changed my stance. I love Mark. Peyton, bring it.

pointman

We are stuck with the hand we are dealt, no matter how pathetic and terrible. So I say, Mark.. do us a solid and prove us all wrong. Prove you don't suck. Prove you are a winner. Prove that we should all apologize for thinking you are a place kicker playing quarterback.

I want to walk right down the middle of the road and have us throttle all comers. So you know what, Peyton, I hope you sign with the Phins and we get a chance to throttle you twice on the way to the playoffs.

I want blood, figuratively speaking... and in the case of Brady, literally.

We are stuck with the hand we are dealt, no matter how pathetic and terrible. So I say, Mark.. do us a solid and prove us all wrong. Prove you don't suck. Prove you are a winner. Prove that we should all apologize for thinking you are a place kicker playing quarterback.

I want to walk right down the middle of the road and have us throttle all comers. So you know what, Peyton, I hope you sign with the Phins and we get a chance to throttle you twice on the way to the playoffs.

I want blood, figuratively speaking... and in the case of Brady, literally.

If this is serious it's a great post. I always kill the moves they make that I don't like, but when reality sets in that it's what you got you just gotta root for the laundry, and hope everyone does great, or find a new team to root for, its really the only 2 options, unless you want to scream look at me.

If this is serious it's a great post. I always kill the moves they make that I don't like, but when reality sets in that it's what you got you just gotta root for the laundry, and hope everyone does great, or find a new team to root for, its really the only 2 options, unless you want to scream look at me.

It is serious. Not hating Mark may take some time, but I am gonna try. He's ours, and looks like that isn't changing anytime soon. I love this team, so I have no choice. Don't get me wrong, I am still gonna be flipping out on Sundays when he screws up.

This move is not surprising. What choice did they have. If the Jets ended up on the top 5 of Manning's list I would have been shocked, let alone signed here. There was no viable option for a long term solution at quarterback. Sanchez was starting the 2012 season no matter how you slice it. Now we have cap room, who cares if it cost Woody a few million to get it. If Sanchez shows know real growth in 2012 than they start the real search for the future QB of the franchise. If the they use the cap room wisely it the best chance they have to improve on and 8-8 season.

Mike tolbert? He'll come cheap I'd rather see Michael Bush come in but both are ground and pound type runners.

Yes sir. I want Tolbert, and willing to sacrifice Greene. We need some speed to compliment him though. Powell needs to go.

Yes sir. I want Tolbert, and willing to sacrifice Greene. We need some speed to compliment him though. Powell needs to go.

After his rookie season? Should he get a chance first?

I still believe in the kid. Charlie Casserly said he was the best value in the draft. Dude was a monster at Louisville. Charlie Strong thinks the world of him.

I still believe in the kid. Charlie Casserly said he was the best value in the draft. Dude was a monster at Louisville. Charlie Strong thinks the world of him.

We saw a little bit of him in the preseason. I think a running back its pretty easy to tell right off the bat in most cases. He would stop at the line of scrimmage and kind of just.. crumble. Shoot, even an out of shape McKnight could run in a straight line while being vastly out of shape.

We saw a little bit of him in the preseason. I think a running back its pretty easy to tell right off the bat in most cases. He would stop at the line of scrimmage and kind of just.. crumble. Shoot, even an out of shape McKnight could run in a straight line while being vastly out of shape.

True. RB's typically dont need ramp up time but the guy was behind, Greene, LT and McKnight. Its not like he had a fair shot.

Its funny how we went from the team everyone wanted to play for, to the team everyone is mocking. Whatever, I prefer it this way. I hate fake fans.

Truth.

True. RB's typically dont need ramp up time but the guy was behind, Greene, LT and McKnight. Its not like he had a fair shot.

Truth.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the guy. I am just saying, from the little I saw, I just don't think he is the one we need or are looking for.

I agree JIF. I think the kid deserves a shot. Liked him at the ville, let's see what he's got.

Archived