Would you be happy with this FA pick ups

Lupz27

FS Reggie Nelson

SS Laron Landry

WR Chad Schillens

OT any of the top 3-6 available guys

QB Drew Stanton (face it no QB with aspirations to start are coming here to be Marks backup)

Then we can take BAP in every round IMO, addressing 1 immediate need, Pass rushing OLB, and then WR depth/future replacements, OL depths both G, and T/future replacements, and a stud RB only if one of the top 2 are available in round 2, true blocking and real receiving threat TE. I would double dip in OL, and OLB, also wouldn't be opposed to double dipping at WR, and taking a S in round 3 or later if we thought he was BAP.

FS Reggie Nelson

SS Laron Landry

WR Chad Schillens

OT any of the top 3-6 available guys

QB Drew Stanton (face it no QB with aspirations to start are coming here to be Marks backup)

Then we can take BAP in every round IMO, addressing 1 immediate need, Pass rushing OLB, and then WR depth/future replacements, OL depths both G, and T/future replacements, and a stud RB only if one of the top 2 are available in round 2, true blocking and real receiving threat TE. I would double dip in OL, and OLB, also wouldn't be opposed to double dipping at WR, and taking a S in round 3 or later if we thought he was BAP.

Like Nelson.

Landry's injury history scares me. If you hauled both of them, it would be long term so drafting a safety would be excessive.

Schillens is a nobody.

Depends on what OL player.

Sure.

And I'd probably draft OLB, WR, OL, BAP.

Why did they clear the cap room with brick and sanchez restructuring then? It's early

thay have to sign a bunch of thier own guys, and have room to operate as injuries happen. I think they will bring in a Safety and a WR, but I think we are stuck with ducasse/hunter at RT for now and will have to draft a pass rusher.

Archived