Is this a possible 3 round haul for the Jets?

JustInFudge

Is it a crazy thought to think that Upshaw might slip to us in the 2nd? Recently saw an interesting mock on nfl.com showing him being drafted one pick after us in round 2.

I'm curious about this myself. Everyone knew LaMarr Woodley was nasty and he still didn't make it into the first...Otoh wonder if he did fall if he'd require a trade up...

I'm curious about this myself. Everyone knew LaMarr Woodley was nasty and he still didn't make it into the first...Otoh wonder if he did fall if he'd require a trade up...

I'd be VERY happy if somehow we ended up nabbing Floyd/Barron if he slips, Upshaw in the second, and maybe an RB in the third, even though that doesn't fix the Wayne Hunter problem.

I'd be VERY happy if somehow we ended up nabbing Floyd/Barron if he slips, Upshaw in the second, and maybe an RB in the third, even though that doesn't fix the Wayne Hunter problem.

I dont like a RB in the third. Greene had a 1000 yards rushing behind a not so great O-Line. I think if you fix the offensive line we'll see 09 Greene.

I dont like a RB in the third. Greene had a 1000 yards rushing behind a not so great O-Line. I think if you fix the offensive line we'll see 09 Greene.

I hope so. Sometimes I feel like he needs to have someone there to really push him, he had Jones in 09 and LT in 2010, but the line wasn't the greatest last year so I do agree.

I hope so. Sometimes I feel like he needs to have someone there to really push him, he had Jones in 09 and LT in 2010, but the line wasn't the greatest last year so I do agree.

I would like to bring in another RB to split the carries because I think Greene is most effective when doing that but the WR, OL, OLB, and FS needs far outweigh the need for a RB and like I said I think you gotta give Greene another shot with a good OL.

Archived