JiF's new Trike

JustInFudge

lol

How many crystal meth tweekers fit in the basket on this one?

Probably a bunch.

If I jif was coming towards me on this I doubt I'd be able to resist the urge to clothesline him as he went by

No way. You'd love it . Trust me dude. Its a hit. And this one with the fat tires and murdered out rims? Sick.

I'm going to make some tweaks too. Ape hanger handle bars, stereo system, horn...might push the seat back a little bit...not sure if this one can. I'll bring it to the tailgate, you can try it out, you'll love it.

Probably a bunch.

No way. You'd love it . Trust me dude. Its a hit. And this one with the fat tires and murdered out rims? Sick.

I'm going to make some tweaks too. Ape hanger handle bars, stereo system, horn...might push the seat back a little bit...not sure if this one can. I'll bring it to the tailgate, you can try it out, you'll love it.

tbh, i probably would enjoy it

what's the weight limit?

I dunno. I've had 3 people on it at one time before. We can try?

tbh, i probably would enjoy it

Of course you would. People love it. You'll be the life of the party on that thing. Trust me. Fly a Jets flag on it. Come'on. It would be a ******* blast.

If I jif was coming towards me on this I doubt I'd be able to resist the urge to clothesline him as he went by

You know how I know you are a weakling? You say things like "I'd clothesline him". Pfft...

Archived