Westbrook out for year

afosomf

I feel bad for the guy but at the same time have to laugh. This a-hole commish in my money league was attempting a lopsided trade with a guy that isn't in the playoffs. He was getting Westbrook and Chris Chambers for Kevin Jones and Eric Parker. I'm still going to protest it because Chris Chambers alone has as many fantasy points as the two players he's giving up.

I feel bad for the guy but at the same time have to laugh. This a-hole commish in my money league was attempting a lopsided trade with a guy that isn't in the playoffs. He was getting Westbrook and Chris Chambers for Kevin Jones and Eric Parker. I'm still going to protest it because Chris Chambers alone has as many fantasy points as the two players he's giving up.

That's why you need trade deadlines. I have Westbrook in my league and have felt for a while that he was an injury waiting to happen. I best deal I was able to make was acquiring Chris Brown just before the deadline. Chris Brown, welcome to my starting lineup for the playoffs.

Archived