Unspoken of Key to Game

SouthernJet

The NFL is alot like the NBA as far as Refs 'respecting' stars. Its no secret Revis well respected and 'sometimes' his aggressive play doesnt get called. Well, the scab refs really have no history/allegiance etc and I am fearful we may see some Interference calls on Revis vs Johnson today. Lets hope not.

True. But lets not pretend like we haven't seen the "real" refs **** up calls and games on plenty of occasions as well.

Honestly, I prefer these refs to the old ones, for the two reasons:

1. Yeah, they f*** up calls, but they're gonna do it both ways. They don't give a sh** about the teams playing or any outside variables.

2. They have been making far LESS calls than the older refs. Seriously, I don't care if there's holding or illegal contact all the time. It doesn't mean you have to call it. Let the players play, period.

Honestly, I prefer these refs to the old ones, for the two reasons:

1. Yeah, they f*** up calls, but they're gonna do it both ways. They don't give a sh** about the teams playing or any outside variables.

2. They have been making far LESS calls than the older refs. Seriously, I don't care if there's holding or illegal contact all the time. It doesn't mean you have to call it. Let the players play, period.

+1 New refs>old refs

Archived