Accountants are people too

RSJ

people bash Tanny for being an accountant but there really isn't an NFL GM degree you can get. it's like being President, nothing you can possibly do will adequately prepare you for the job. Look around, John Elway is a player. Some of these other guys are coaches. Some are former scouts None of that really prepares you for being an NFL GM. The fact that Tanny was around during the Parcells/Belly hay-day gives him experience very few candidates will possess.

people bash Tanny for being an accountant but there really isn't an NFL GM degree you can get. it's like being President, nothing you can possibly do will adequately prepare you for the job. Look around, John Elway is a player. Some of these other guys are coaches. Some are former scouts None of that really prepares you for being an NFL GM. The fact that Tanny was around during the Parcells/Belly hay-day gives him experience very few candidates will possess.

Also...same can be said about parenthood. Ah huh, ah huh *looks around high 5z some parents, nods head, crosses arms.

oh and follow up, several times during that game i thought how great the Landry signing was. That dude changes the whole defense. He's a badass.

Nobody(at least I didnt) questioned his ability, it was his health. if he stays on the field all year, yeah, great signing. if he goes down and leaves us with 2 safeties, not so good.

<3 accountants

oh and follow up, several times during that game i thought how great the Landry signing was. That dude changes the whole defense. He's a badass.

I agree on both fronts. The Jets have never had a safety as good as he is and Tannenbaum has assembled what looks like a very talented team.

Archived