Chris Eubank, Michael Watson, Nigel Benn(Please Read)

GlennFoley

I really admire these 3 british middleweights. My trainer is trying to get me to copy Chris Eubank's style, and I am having some trouble with it..

Anyway..I was wondering out of these 3 who you think was the best?

I know there was a sad sad tragedy in the second Watsosn/Eubank fight, but what do you think?

My trainer is trying to get me to copy Chris Eubank's style, and I am having some trouble with it..

His style? Easy. Lose your wife and all of your money and you will be just like him.

Seriously though, I would say Eubank was the best fighter of the three. However, I only started seriously watching Boxing towards the end of his career, so I don't know how much my opinion counts. I do remember the Watson fight though.

My trainer is trying to get me to copy Chris Eubank's style, and I am having some trouble with it..

Dear Glenn Foley

I suppose that you could dance around like a Kansas City faggot for twelve rounds [-X , a la Eubank, but we in America prefer bango boffo knockout artists like EARNIE "ACORN" SHAVERS, JEFF "CANDY SLIM" MERRITT, AND "GENTLEMAN" GERRIE COONEY. My suggestion to you is that you tell your trainer in no uncertain terms that you want to learn how to fight like MERQUI SOSA. If he tells you to suck his left one, you tell him to **** off and you go find TOMMY GALLAGHER.

My advice is free. The reward is priceless.

Later.

Peach

If you want to be like Kwith Eubankth, then all you have to do ith dreth like a complete gobshite, talk utter nonthenthe with a lithp that maketh Thylvethter the Cat thound normal.

Alwayth refer to yourthelf in the third person.

Seriously, I thought Eubank was the better boxer at the start until it all went to his head and he started fighting nobodies.

Archived