Rex deserves to be fired today for not putting in Tebow at QB

Blackout

kiss my blackout ass

Blackout -- I mean this in the nicest way possible.

What we need you to do is to string words together in consecutive order so that the entirety of your post doesn't suck as much as it does right now. Again, please take this positively. Just think of it as a word scramble. The order that you are currently putting words in right now isn't working. So many people have you in a sub par poster category.

You can work through this. What you need to do is think to yourself before hitting post. Think, does this post suck? If the answer is yes, don't hit post.

I hope this helps. Thanks.

Blackout -- I mean this in the nicest way possible.

What we need you to do is to string words together in consecutive order so that the entirety of your post doesn't suck as much as it does right now. Again, please take this positively. Just think of it as a word scramble. The order that you are currently putting words in right now isn't working. So many people have you in a sub par poster category.

You can work through this. What you need to do is think to yourself before hitting post. Think, does this post suck? If the answer is yes, don't hit post.

I hope this helps. Thanks.

i feel like i was just stabbed in my heart

Sad_Face.jpeg

Archived