Holmes Likely Out For Rest Of Season - MERGED

BlackDynamite

Why wasn't there the same threads about Dedrick Epps fumbling when his knee exploded? that fumble hurt way worse.

when guys suffer season ending (career ending?) injuries, fumbles tend to occur. I'm fairly sure we the fans know this.

People just hate Holmes for various reasons.

Epps was hit. shouldnt have been a catch. Holmes fell down and THEN threw away the ball. Way different situations. But nice try.

Why wasn't there the same threads about Dedrick Epps fumbling when his knee exploded? that fumble hurt way worse.

when guys suffer season ending (career ending?) injuries, fumbles tend to occur. I'm fairly sure we the fans know this.

People just hate Holmes for various reasons.

Epps looked like an incomplete pass to me but besides that...he got hit. Holmes just threw the ball up like a bitch. He couldnt have just stayed on the ground and held the ball??? Come'on man.

And you realize that I've been the biggest defender of Holmes by far on this board, right?

Epps looked like an incomplete pass to me but besides that...he got hit. Holmes just threw the ball up like a bitch. He couldnt have just stayed on the ground and held the ball??? Come'on man.

And you realize that I've been the biggest defender of Holmes by far on this board, right?

It's pronounced C'mon man, man.

As for Holmes, Fu(k that guy! What, exactly, has he done for the Jets franchise? WHAT?!?!

there's alot of apologizing for Dedrick Epps in this thread. Sound like excuses. I didn't realize that getting hit excused fumbling. My bad.

seriously I've never fractured my lis franc.

if a guy is hurt so bad that his season (or career) comes to an end,

i'm giving him a pass on not knowing whether or not he's not down by contact

of all the things to be mad about in that game, the Holmes fumble shouldn't even register. if you fumble on sunday and go on injured reserve on tuesday, that pretty much explains the fumble.

there's alot of apologizing for Dedrick Epps in this thread. Sound like excuses. I didn't realize that getting hit excused fumbling. My bad.

of all the things to be mad about in that game, the Holmes fumble shouldn't even register. if you fumble on sunday and go on injured reserve on tuesday, that pretty much explains the fumble.

One of the biggest pussy moves I've ever seen in my life.

Seriously, Plenty of guys have hurt Lisc franc and not acted like he was shot by an uzzi

Archived