Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nae, I understand all of that and I apologize if you are town but you are voting Lily because she isn´t really active so you are doing the same thing you accuse others of. 

Yeah, in the midst of those emo driven posts, I was thinking the same exact thing.  That and she didnt even try to self preserve and vote Hess.  Wonder why? I'd like to find out.  

Unvote 

Vote Nae

Nae, I understand all of that and I apologize if you are town but you are voting Lily because she isn´t really active so you are doing the same thing you accuse others of. 

Doesn't matter as Jif just sealed my lynch and it wasn't emo, which is what you are going to say but if I HAD voted Hess you'd just claim it was OMGUS.  I felt there was more legit reason to try for her or someone else than Hess.  LIke I said earlier in the game... when Lily seems town is when you should watch her... she always ends up looking opposite of what she is.

lmfao. Not sure if I've seen emo from you before, so not sure if serious....but this is such utter bull sh*t that I cant stop laughing at you for both the stupidity of this and you're emo melt down.

it's a personal meltdown, not directed at anyone. Again, my bad. Just need to take a break after this

The day was filled with bickering and breakdowns. No one knew who to believe anymore. They had lost their leader and were floundering. Finally a decision had been made and Nae was dragged off to be lynched. 

Nae, Commissioner Gordon - Framer, is dead. 

COMMISSIONER_GORDON_superfriends.jpg

It is now night, get in your NAs ASAP. 

Fair enough...but you've been taking jabs at me all game. Was just curious why all of sudden it hurt your little sensitive heart.

I just straight up explained its absolutely not you guys. It's me. I couldn't be more clear. I'm as guilty as anyone but IMO the insults were a fun side attraction, lately just seems all it is. Not trying to be over sensitive, it's more about, ok, this is getting lame and boring, with the same insults every game with less and less game content.

It's more frustration than hurt feelings.

Probably because, thru no fault of Leelou, this game has blown the entire time.  The only fos you ever throw at me is my activity level and silly nuances like "nae didn't vote blah"  and never, when I try to explain why, is it ever anything anyone listens to.  So I stopped bothering.  I legitimately was asleep when a vote got ran up and someone got lynched but actually I was apparently hiding.  I'm sorry that the most active times people are on is when I have to sleep.  My job is a lot more important than keeping up with the game and I sleep during the day because of my job.  Go beyond the game and dislike me if you want.  I can't make anyone like me... I'm just so very tired of basically having to play the same game over and over no matter my alignment and no matter my role because I'm always explaining the exact same things.  

1. I can't get online at my job.  Have never been able to and that's not likely to change any time soon.

2. I'm never that active.  Never.  Why is this a surprise every game?

3. Sometimes people legitimatly miss a vote because.. they weren't here.  I've seen others get jabbed on for this too.. or if they come in late on a vote or vote after a hammer.  Sometimes people just didn't catch it in time or tried to get their vote in before catching up so it would count.

If you want to scum hunt... then do it.  Don't blame my activity level or not being here 24/7 and therefore not able to pipe in during a speedy lynch because I was asleep.  Look for something I said that was off.  Like those who are pointing out why I asked you why you and Hess were voting and unvoting so much as Ishy was nearing a lynch.  That's a legitimate question and I can see why it looked fishy.  I was just honestly wondering why you seemed to change your mind every other post but I can understand the suspiciousness.  Most have been more quiet than usual this game and I've certainly said enough that you should be able to gage if I might be suspicious or not based on more than how active I've been.

Like I said.. like me or not if you wish... I keep my actual opinions of you guys separate from the game.  I don't hate anyone here outside the game.. even Vic, depsite all of our battles.

I never said sh*t bout your activity level.

Unvote

Vote Nae

This was the kind of bullsh*t I've been waiting for from you. You know how I scum hunt, and you are defending against things I never accused you of. You are just basically ranting and raving in hopes that emo and mock frustration will resonate as genuine.

Yeah, in the midst of those emo driven posts, I was thinking the same exact thing.  That and she didnt even try to self preserve and vote Hess.  Wonder why? I'd like to find out.  

Unvote 

Vote Nae

Good vote

Doesn't matter as Jif just sealed my lynch and it wasn't emo, which is what you are going to say but if I HAD voted Hess you'd just claim it was OMGUS.  I felt there was more legit reason to try for her or someone else than Hess.  LIke I said earlier in the game... when Lily seems town is when you should watch her... she always ends up looking opposite of what she is.

Distancing?

I wasn't faking my frustrations.  I'm inactive as this no matter my role and those of you who have played with me before know that.  That is all.  

Nobody was casing you for inactivity. You were being cased for 1.) making up all sorts of reasons to avoid voting JIF/bomb on D1, 2.) chiding people for voting too much, while you were avoiding trains and making joke votes, 3.) avoiding defending yourself based on game-related accusations (see 1 and 2) and instead deferring to meta about "always being inactive" and me "always saying you are scum". 

Weak ass defense.

it's a personal meltdown, not directed at anyone. Again, my bad. Just need to take a break after this

If you are being serious. I agree, I can't be the big, bad a-hole all the time. I prefer not talking to people liek this, but when I don't people get pissed at me.

Fair enough...but you've been taking jabs at me all game.  Was just curious why all of sudden it hurt your little sensitive heart.

He's been taking jabs at me too. He's a dirty hypocrite.

I just straight up explained its absolutely not you guys. It's me. I couldn't be more clear. I'm as guilty as anyone but IMO the insults were a fun side attraction, lately just seems all it is. Not trying to be over sensitive, it's more about, ok, this is getting lame and boring, with the same insults every game with less and less game content.

I feel ya.  No worries brother. 

Maybe next game (if and when we have another where people are into it) we make it mandatory that you cant insult each other.  Just compliments!!!!

The day was filled with bickering and breakdowns. No one knew who to believe anymore. They had lost their leader and were floundering. Finally a decision had been made and Nae was dragged off to be lynched. 

Nae, Commissioner Gordon - Framer, is dead. 

COMMISSIONER_GORDON_superfriends.jpg

It is now night, get in your NAs ASAP. 

I'm caught up, lol

Redundancy, is boring. I agree. 

She was the most effected by the loss of her love, the Joker. The events of the day made her giddy, but she was infuriated they still have not found the Bat. Had they gotten him she would have been less grieved. She valiantly decided who to protect this night only to find that she would not make it though the evening. 

Tina, Harley Quinn - doc, is dead. 

Harley-quinn-female-villians-2439836-259

It is day. 

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. 

That's 1000% nail on the head. TY! It's not the insults but the redundancy.

I'm honestly as bored with myself as anyone.

I felt the same way a number of times over this past year. Every time I tried to back off of the "ape routine" people got mad at me, or disappointed. 

This game, I tried faking a PR with cumbersome animated GIFs just as a cover to not have to be "super aggressive guy". When I realized it was slowing down the site during re-read and this game needed me to give it some juice, I bailed on that strategy. My goal was to straight up Sharrow this game though. 

So far, 2 of my earliest reads Crusher and Nae have been right. Problem is getting people to do anything with their votes and cases is like pulling teeth.

She was the most effected by the loss of her love, the Joker. The events of the day made her giddy, but she was infuriated they still have not found the Bat. Had they gotten him she would have been less grieved. She valiantly decided who to protect this night only to find that she would not make it though the evening. 

Tina, Harley Quinn - doc, is dead. 

Harley-quinn-female-villians-2439836-259

It is day. 

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. 

Hey Tina, sup?

4. Ape
8. Lily
10. Pac JiF 
14. Hess

So, Hess is in the clear? Since he didn't move on N1 and there's obviously a RB.

I'm town.

Pac was distancing from Crusher on D1, and would have definitely committed the offense of faggottry and given JIF the Batman role.

Lily has looked obviously scummy, which makes me lean town. The over-exertion by Nae to insinuate Lily is scum was a great wifom. Biggest point with Lily was how quickly she voted/bused Ishy when Darthe revealed.

Hess, it's up to you and me to solve this bitch.

I'd rather see Lily win than JIF.

Vote JIF

Lily, if ur scum good game. If ur town good game. U actually made nice plays either way. So anyway I'm voting Ape or Jif. Looking to hear your perspective.

Speaking of redundancy, this mindset of yours that you want to reward scum for playing well in endgame needs to go. You've done this a handful of times now, where you refuse to vote for one of the final candidates and it pisses me off to no end. I'm trying to solve the situation, and win the game for town, and you pretty much fold like a pussy and make yourself and obstacle to anyone from the town trying to ALSO play well. 

Why don't we let both JIF and Lily react here.

Hess is cleared.  My bad honey.  Can we hug and make up?

Vote Ape

There is no way in hell I'm letting him brag about me being the scum MVP and he used me again to victory (even though last time, like now, i figured it out in the end and just needed someone to follow me).

****er is Batman.  He even keeps trying to pin this Pac let JiF be Batman because Crusher said so bull sh*t.  Like Pac would give anyone joy, ever, for any reason, especially me.

JIF is posting in football, but not here, the greatest scum humper of all time is avoiding sounding off here because he knows he'll show his arse.

Haha. 

Not this time buddy.  

Let it be known, once again, JiF pulls it together at end game.

Ape is the bad Batman 100%

Hess is cleared.  My bad honey.  Can we hug and make up?

Vote Ape

There is no way in hell I'm letting him brag about me being the scum MVP and he used me again to victory (even though last time, like now, i figured it out in the end and just needed someone to follow me).

****er is Batman.  He even keeps trying to pin this Pac let JiF be Batman because Crusher said so bull sh*t.  Like Pac would give anyone joy, ever, for any reason, especially me.

I baited you yesterday and reeled you in, you pig. This clinches it.

Tina kept telling me to not vote Hess, because he was more or less cleared by her logic, and that he couldn't be the RB. I knew that, and I made it clear in my exchange with Tina that I knew what I was doing. JIF pushed the illogical Hess lynch, to get pressure off of Nae.

Trap. Set. Sprung. 

Done.

I win.

Hess and Miss Lily, please... put this turd out of his misery.

This post.

"JIF sealed my fate" = sells JIF as making pro-town move, then sells some distancing from Lily, which in theory would make us crater on Lily, not JIF.

Archived