Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats mafia. I thought we could make it. :(

Thanks Leelou! <3

You played pretty good, sorry for insults, but I need to stifle you in order to execute the play vs. JIF. I did it. I just couldn't get Lily and Hess to see it. I blame myself, probably tried too hard. I pants'ed that mofther ****er though, made him my bitch. Lily and Hess really let me down.

I hope you see what I was up to from the dead thread now, though. :)

LOL, JiF really was Batman.

Great game, LeelouMod.

It's probably my last game for a while since I start the new job on Monday and the bigger firm moniters internet access there.

Was a lot of fun to play. 

LOL, JiF really was Batman.

Great game, LeelouMod.

It's probably my last game for a while since I start the new job on Monday and the bigger firm moniters internet access there.

Was a lot of fun to play. 

Good luck with the new gig, you cracked me up the way you played. Thanks for giving the game some life.

You played pretty good, sorry for insults, but I need to stifle you in order to execute the play vs. JIF. I did it. I just couldn't get Lily and Hess to see it. I blame myself, probably tried too hard. I pants'ed that mofther ****er though, made him my bitch. Lily and Hess really let me down.

I hope you see what I was up to from the dead thread now, though. :)

:)

You suck at this.

Yeah, I knew I couldn't sustain the brilliance. I even called it, ironically it was me quoting JiF's post stating that I was running out of karma, and it was JiF's fault LOL. Actually why I started differing to other players. Tina helped pull me off Lily to Nae and in the end I was looking to talk through it with Lily. I started off bad had a little hot streak then blew it in the end.

Actually, Predatards was a fun loss too.

That game was awesome.

This game was fine, I actually played very well - despite your attempts to troll me saying I wasn't. I've reached a point in these games where no matter how much I show I've got it figured out, I just can't get people to follow me. Some just don't trust me because they've seen me play scum so well, and never will trust me, and the rest seem to lean on meta from 2 years ago about me being wrong all the time. 

Anyway, I wasn't kidding about how much it infuriates me that you acquiesce to town loss in such a stubborn capacity in many end games. It's not considerate of the effort others have invested. You are a good sport, and one of my favorite people to play with, but it burns my ass that I've seen you throw away a couple games, and potential wins I've personally salvaged by making yourself a roadblock. Makes no sense. It's like you want to reward scum for playing well 75% of the way, but they can't close, and here I come leading a come back and then you get in the way of it. As if the work, effort that goes into the comeback isnt' equally deserving of credit?

So, for those of us that like to keep track of meta... this makes probably the 5,000th time I've cornered JIF as scum quite easily, and presented a case rooted in fact, and he's tried to squirm out of it by explicitly arguing a barely related semantic point, and calls everything I do as a townie, a scum tell.

At some point, maybe the rest of you will catch up to me, and help lynch him next time I say he's scum. 

It blows my mind that the trap he fell into wasn't evident to you guys. Especially you Hess, I was using you as the ******* bait for pete sake!

So, for those of us that like to keep track of meta... this makes probably the 5,000th time I've cornered JIF as scum quite easily, and presented a case rooted in fact, and he's tried to squirm out of it by explicitly arguing a barely related semantic point, and calls everything I do as a townie, a scum tell.

At some point, maybe the rest of you will catch up to me, and help lynch him next time I say he's scum.

It blows my mind that the trap he fell into wasn't evident to you guys. Especially you Hess, I was using you as the ******* bait for pete sake!

Pwned you

Pwned you

You owned them, not me I baited and trapped your goofy ass. No question. Hess is dumb, lily doesn't trust me ever, only way you.won. hess coildnt even see how obvious it was that you can't resist get behind.the ape trap, even when he is targeted. Lol. ******* over rated.

You didn't eff up, I give you credit for that.

You owned them, not me I baited and trapped your goofy ass. No question. Hess is dumb, lily doesn't trust me ever, only way you.won. hess coildnt even see how obvious it was that you can't resist get behind.the ape trap, even when he is targeted. Lol. ******* over rated.

You didn't eff up, I give you credit for that.

Made you my bitch

Hey, not that this will be a popular post but some of you should join here..

Darthes' Mafia Signups! - The Black Tower (Social Group) - Dragonmount.com

I can assure you it is almost guaranteed to be a 100+ page game. 3 Day day phases, 1 day night.

I'm going to find and bump a game that Kiv (Doggin here) ran on DM about a year and a half ago. It was a game he ran to show DMers how mafia is supposed to be played and it was invite only. It was pretty much just the guys from here with maybe 4 or 5 DMers. I've wished something like that would be done again to show the new crop over there how good players do it. I doubt that barring Kiv or Wes or Verb we could get the fellas here to do it again which is a shame. DM mafia needs work done to it, badly.

Archived