Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ban me will you hold a grudge or do you promise to come and play here again?  I would never ruin someones game.  If I get banned I will get my own replacement.  Im good like that. 

Of course not.  I don't even consider myself a DM player anymore - not for a few years.

I need someone to replace me at Dragonmount in the game there.  Looks like an awesome game but I really can;t play there.  I get a little drunk, vote in the wrong game piss of a faggot ass faggot and now I want to punch him in his face. So if anyone would like to play please go take my place. I already hit the mod up for a replacement. But hate to burden him.  JiF and Ape are playing.  

I need someone to replace me at Dragonmount in the game there.  Looks like an awesome game but I really can;t play there.  I get a little drunk, vote in the wrong game piss of a faggot ass faggot and now I want to punch him in his face. So if anyone would like to play please go take my place. I already hit the mod up for a replacement. But hate to burden him.  JiF and Ape are playing.  

It is common place for DMers to join and immediately quit games. You fit right in, lol.

Seriously, just Keep playing its all good.

eff the rules, what crusher did was an innocent funny, and socially just about any crowd would roll with it.... except over there with the knights of the derp table. worst kind of nerds are the ones that prioritize being the hall monitor over being friends

**** em

The irony for me is that Pac gave up that role, denying himself the chance for an epic victory that went to you.

I couldn't even muster up the energy to fake it.  Need a month or 2 off and I'll be recharged to dominate. 

JiF rode my coattails to victory...  nothing new there.

Put a sock in it goofball, you've one-upped me once in the entire time we've been posting together, and it was my own damn fault... the infamous Just in Fudge moment.

Apart from that, I abuse the crap out of you.

Anyway, come join in on what I'm about to do to Blackout. He's the type of complete rube you should be able to troll effortlessly with your remedial style.

For the record I destroyed you in the just in fudge moment..  once I saw how horribly lame your attempt at humor was I immediately PM'd a bunch of these idiots to neg rep you..  and neg rep you we did..

I may play in on DM if I can do nothing but incoherent babbling..  kind of like what Nolder does here.

but seriously..  I might play but don't expect anything resembling a rational thought.  I'll just talk utter nonsense until someone destroys me.  that actually might be entertaining.

Been at the hospital with my dad since 10ish. What a great Friday night!

Hope everything is ok <3

I really can;t dude.  I hate uptight people who think I care what they think. 

FWIW, you brought the lulz hard from my viewpoint.

he's just a dick being a dick.  :(

you should have punched him.

For the record I destroyed you in the just in fudge moment..  once I saw how horribly lame your attempt at humor was I immediately PM'd a bunch of these idiots to neg rep you..  and neg rep you we did..

LOL, what's bad is I knew you were one of the first to neg rep me and I gave you major props for crushing me on that. But now, knowing you had to actually solicit neg reps and not let them amass organically? That's ******* pathetic.

Figures you would boast on having to have to beg for it.

I really can;t dude.  I hate uptight people who think I care what they think. 

**** that dude and that place.

LOL, that numb nuts doosh would have an cow if he saw us discussing another game blah blah blah rules broken.

Come over and at least look at what I've done to him all day. It's kinda priceless. In the process, pretty sure I've nabbed some scum too. Ape owns D1.

LOL, that numb nuts doosh would have an cow if he saw us discussing another game blah blah blah rules broken.

Come over and at least look at what I've done to him all day. It's kinda priceless. In the process, pretty sure I've nabbed some scum too. Ape owns D1.

I did earlier.  You are my champion.  LOL

Archived