Tim Tebow, Fixed! Footwork & Tai Chi Have Improved Tebow’s Busted Throwing Mechanics, QB Guru Claims

JADEDGREEN

I wish #6 worked half as hard as Tebow.  We wouldn't even be having this discussion if he did because we'd have a good quarterback.

Its never been the lack of hard work for #6 thats been the issue.

What we have here is two hard working QB's. One has a fragile mind and the other a fragile throwing motion!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its never been the lack of hard work for #6 thats been the issue.

What we have here is two hard working QB's. One has a fragile mind and the other a fragile throwing motion!

Are you sure?  Because, yeah, I hear he "works hard" but he's never really had any competition to actually push him to get better which is why he hasn't gotten better (at least in my opinion).  I just don't think he works hard enough.  A pretty boy like that?  Come on.  He's too busy dating models to study tape.  I never EVER hear how Mark stays in all week just to study tape, and wouldn't that be something we would hear, since our coach loves to brag about how good our players are?  I know for a fact you hear coaches and players talk about Brady, Manning, etc, studying their asses off every week.  

Are you sure?  Because, yeah, I hear he "works hard" but he's never really had any competition to actually push him to get better which is why he hasn't gotten better (at least in my opinion).  I just don't think he works hard enough.  A pretty boy like that?  Come on.  He's too busy dating models to study tape.  I never EVER hear how Mark stays in all week just to study tape, and wouldn't that be something we would hear, since our coach loves to brag about how good our players are?  I know for a fact you hear coaches and players talk about Brady, Manning, etc, studying their asses off every week.  

Really ?

What has that got to do with hard work ?

And I have never heard he was bad work ethic. Most of the time has been praised for having the beast grip on the playbook.

Really ?

What has that got to do with hard work ?

And I have never heard he was bad work ethic. Most of the time has been praised for having the beast grip on the playbook.

Studying tape doesn't have to do with hard work?  Physical work and mental work are both work.  It doesn't seem like he studys enough tape because he still can't seem to make pre-snap reads.  I'd like him to know SOMETHING about the opposing defense.  Kid is clueless as to knowing where the blitz is coming from and has been since his first day here.  And before last season, he was only working out like twice a week, but when they brought Tebow in, he increased that and gained some weight.  He works hard, I'll give him that, but it's not doing much for him and the guy needs to dedicate pretty much all of his time if he wants to get better.  

No doubt.

The Broncos were better off with him over Manning.  Just look at the playoffs for proof.

The Jets were lucky to land him and too stupid to use him.  Marty will be different.  Great fit for his offense.  

TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!

It still ticks me off that we traded for him ... THEN DIDN'T USE HIM . How stupid.

Studying tape doesn't have to do with hard work?  Physical work and mental work are both work.  It doesn't seem like he studys enough tape because he still can't seem to make pre-snap reads.  I'd like him to know SOMETHING about the opposing defense.  Kid is clueless as to knowing where the blitz is coming from and has been since his first day here.  And before last season, he was only working out like twice a week, but when they brought Tebow in, he increased that and gained some weight.  He works hard, I'll give him that, but it's not doing much for him and the guy needs to dedicate pretty much all of his time if he wants to get better.  

Wow. Let me try again.

Where have you heard he does not work hard. It was just your opinion. What is it based on ?

Its not the effort off the field but his putrid play on the field that i have a problem about!

Wow. Let me try again.

Where have you heard he does not work hard. It was just your opinion. What is it based on ?

Its not the effort off the field but his putrid play on the field that i have a problem about!

if this is about sanchez ive heard from an ex nfl GM that hes doesnt work nearly as hard as he makes it seem and that some people on the team resent that.

That being said im sure he works hard he is a paid professional after all but from what I heard it seems he could pick it up. I guess its just like trying to compare him to brady or manning with their preperation it makes him seem lazy

Archived