Tim Tebow, Fixed! Footwork & Tai Chi Have Improved Tebow’s Busted Throwing Mechanics, QB Guru Claims

JADEDGREEN

Tim Tebow, Fixed! Footwork & Tai Chi Have Improved Tebow’s Busted Throwing Mechanics, QB Guru Claims
All, GIF, NFL, Tim Tebow Jason McIntyre April 17th. 2013, 5:38pm

tebow-block-9-30-12.gif

Tim Tebow, last seen blocking for the Jets, converting fake punts for the Jets and doing everything but passing for the Jets, has been fixed, a noted QB guru claims.

Steve Clarkson, the famed QB guru who was profiled in the New Yorker last year, spoke to Bob Glauber of Newsday and said Tebow’s faulty mechanics have been fixed: it was all about the footwork.

But Clarkson believes his work with Tebow will address what NFL coaches consider the major flaw in his game: an awkward throwing motion that limits his accuracy. Clarkson said he believes Tebow has corrected the problem, which actually has more to do with his feet than his arm. When the coach worked with Tebow, he noticed the quarterback would have his feet pointed out when he completed his dropback and prepared to throw. That led to an inability to get his hips around quickly, and contributed to the looping motion Tebow has been criticized for. That motion slowed down his eventual release.

Also, martial arts!

“There was a lot of Tai Chi that we kind of put into his workouts where we really taught him to make his body work as one unit,” he said.

Clearly, the Jets are aware of the footwork correction, and that’s why Tebow has been cut. (He hasn’t been traded because, well, the Tim Tebow market dried up when new management in Jacksonville said no thanks.)

Look out, Mark Sanchez! And look out David Garrard! [Newsday]

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quarterback Guru Says He Fixed Tim Tebow With Tai Chi

ku-xlarge.jpg

Steve Clarkson, a quarterback coach who has worked with Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Leinart, and Matt Barkley, believes that he has fixed Tim Tebow's elongated and terrible throwing motion. How has he fixed the major flaw in Tebow's game that other coaches have spent years trying to correct? With Tai Chi, obviously.

From Newsday:

Want proof that Tebow is throwing better? Why don't you just take a look at the picture at the top of this post, which Clarkson posted on his personal blog about a month ago. I'm not exactly sure what that picture is meant to tell us, because Clarkson doesn't offer any kind of explanation, but it was probably taken with a very fancy camera, so it must be important.

"There was a lot of Tai Chi that we kind of put into his workouts where we really taught him to make his body work as one unit," said Clarkson, who said he was contacted by Tebow's agent, Jimmy Sexton, to work with the quarterback in the off-season. "Most people who watch him will say for the most part that he has his moments when he throws in rhythm, he throws quite well. It's when he had to reset himself, that's when he would tend to get off balance and the ball would come off in an unnatural manner."

Has Tebow solved the problem?

"There's no question he can [shorten his throwing motion]" Clarkson said. "The things that he needs to work on are very coachable and actually very minor."

Report: QB guru has “fixed” Tim Tebow’s mechanics

April 17, 2013
By Adam B

TimTebow1-300x200.jpgAccording to Bob Glauber of Newsdsay, renowned QB consultant Steve Clarkson has repaired Tim Tebow’s throwing motion, and Clarkson thinks that Tebow deserves another shot.  Clarkson focused on speeding up Tebow’s mechanics, and incorporated some rather unorthodox techniques.  Among those, Tai Chi.

Per Newsday:

“We worked a lot on slowing the game down for him in terms of on the field, but also speeding up the game for him in terms of mechanics,” he said. “Most of what people have talked about in his throwing motion were really based on his footwork.

“He sees the field extremely well. He anticipates where things are going to happen, but his relationship with his feet going to his arm didn’t mesh. He would look like he was throwing into coverage. He was throwing into the right spot, but he was just late because he couldn’t transfer his weight properly.”

“There was a lot of Tai Chi that we kind of put into his workouts where we really taught him to make his body work as one unit,” said Clarkson, who said he was contacted by Tebow’s agent, Jimmy Sexton, to work with the quarterback in the offseason. “Most people who watch him will say for the most part that he has his moments when he throws in rhythm, he throws quite well. It’s when he had to reset himself, that’s when he would tend to get off balance and the ball would come off in an unnatural manner.”

Clarkson thinks that Tebow could be a viable player in the NFL, if only a team would approach him with the right attitude:

“He just needs to have someone not be afraid of the phenomenon and just get to the point where you say, ‘Look, throw out all the off-the-field stuff.’ This is a guy that we want his mental makeup, his willingness to get better, let’s harness that,” Clarkson said. “I had an old biology teacher who once told me, ‘If you expect more, you’ll get more.’In Tim’s case, they walked him into New York and said, ‘We got four plays, so execute these four plays.’ You walk on the field and that’s all you practice and you don’t get any meaningful reps and you walk into a game and basically the defense is telling your offensive linemen where the ball is going to go. It’s pretty depressing and it doesn’t give you much reason for hope.”

Whether Clarkson has fixed Tebow’s throwing motion to the point that he’s a viable NFL QB or not, he does have a valid point about the Jets and their use of Tebow’s skillset.  In what has become a series of ill-conceived and poorly executed ideas, the Tebow experiment in New York was bound to fail.  However, if Clarkson is to be believed, perhaps another team will have better luck.

Tim Tebow may or may not be in competition for NY Jets' QB job, says GM John Idzik 'I’m not saying he is, I’m not saying he isn’t,' Iznik said about the NFL's most popular third-string quarterback.

Comments (4)

By Seth Walder / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 2:27 PM Updated: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 11:51 PM

tebowweb18s-2-web.jpg

Corey Sipkin/New York Daily News  

Tim Tebow's future with the Jets is anybody's - even GM John Idzik, apparently - guess.

If John Idzik’s words are tea leaves, they do not foretell good fortune for Tim Tebow.

The famous quarterback remains on the Jets roster, despite the fact that he was passed over twice to start last season and wasn’t productive in his limited playing time. Now, Idzik can’t even bluff that Tebow will be part of the quarterback competition.

“I’m not saying he is, I’m not saying he isn’t,” Idzik said Wednesday at the Jets’ predraft press conference. “I’m just saying let’s let things play out.”

RELATED: MYERS: JETS GM’S CHANCE TO FINALLY DRAFT OWN PLAN

That shows exactly what the team thinks of Tebow, considering the competition already consists of Mark Sanchez, David Garrard and Greg McElroy. Presumably, a fourth quarterback will be added to the mix via the NFL draft next week. In all likelihood Tebow will not be on the roster come the start of the season.

new-york-jets-ota.jpg Corey Sipkin/New York Daily News Tim Tebow plays limited minutes at QB for the Jets last season.

The Jets are still clinging to the hope of trading Tebow. Sources told the Daily News that the Jets are looking to deal the QB. Should they fail, Tebow would be released.

“I guess I don’t want to put the cart before the horse,” Idzik said. “We just had two days of offseason conditioning. We’re running in shorts right now. We're lifting weights. Unfortunately we can’t even throw a football for another two weeks.

RELATED: REVIS REMAINS FIRMLY ON JETS' TRADE BLOCK

“He’s a Jet, and we’ve gone through some change here and that’s what I mean by letting things play out,” the GM added. “We have a new coordinator, we have a new quarterback coach, we have a new offensive system, I’m new. We have several new people within football administration. I think you just gotta let these things develop and evolve.”

Idzik would not say whether the Jets have had a conversation with Tebow about their plans for him.

DODGEBALL: Idzik avoided naming a single potential draft pick or providing analysis on a single position. Senior personnel executive Terry Bradway said the Jets evaluated 1,426 players and visited 271 colleges. They have about 220 players on their main board, Bradway said.  

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-refuse-commit-tebow-future-article-1.1319359#ixzz2QogllhZg

Tebow tutor on Sanchez: 'Fragile-minded'

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Forget about the quarterback competition. Maybe there should be a quarterback-instructor competition?

One week after Mark Sanchez's recently-hired coach, former NFL QB Jeff Garcia, unloaded on Tim Tebow, Tebow's instructor responded Wednesday by taking shots at Sanchez and the Jets.

[+] Enlarge

nfl_a_sanchez_gb1_300.jpg

AP Photo/Phelan M. EbenhackThe Tim Tebow, Mark Sanchez relationship could suffer after what's happened in recent days.

Hoo, boy.

Steve Clarkson, a private coach who has worked with many NFL quarterbacks, conducted a conference call with reporters. He presented a conspiracy theory, saying the Broncos traded Tebow to the Jets -- not his hometown Jaguars -- because they knew he'd fail in New York.

"I think he was purposefully sent to New York," said Clarkson, via the Newark Star-Ledger. "From the standpoint: you send him to a situation where you have instability with your coach -- you don't know if he's coming or going. You have a fragile-minded Mark Sanchez at quarterback. You stick Tim Tebow in there and you kill two birds with one stone. So if you're Denver, you've got to be thinking, 'We send him to New York, we basically kill an opponent and, at the same time, Tim Tebow doesn't come back to bite us in the proverbial butt, if you will, because he's not going to make it out of there.'

"You send him to Jacksonville, all of a sudden he's got that fanbase behind him and all of a sudden he's doing what he's done all his life, that's win games. That would put a lot of ill-will towards your organization. There's a lot of politics that go on with it. I think Timmy was just unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Only one problem with Clarkson's take: It's revisionist history. As Broncos VP John Elway has explained many times, Tebow was given the choice between the Jets and the Jaguars.

Clarkson accused the Jets of undermining Tebow by now allowing him to master the entire offense.

"I think in Tim's case, they walked him into New York and said, 'We've got four plays for you. You execute these four plays and that's all you're going to get,'" Clarkson said. "Well, when you walk on the field and that's all you practice, and you don't get any meaningful reps and you walk into a game and basically the defense is telling your offensive line basically where the ball is going to go, it's pretty depressing and it doesn't give you much room for hope. I would hope whoever, wherever he ends up that they give him an opportunity, and I think if they do they'll be pleasantly surprised. I think the guy still can play."

Of course he does.

Tebow and Clarkson trained for three days last month in Arizona. Tebow dropped 12 pounds, according to Clarkson. He reported last year at 250, per the Jets' request, insisting it wouldn't slow him down. Well, it did.

Clarkson also said he worked on Tebow's throwing mechanics and footwork. He's confident Tebow is fixed. Oh, really?

Garcia, hired by Sanchez to teach him the West Coast offense, made national headlines last week with sharp criticism of Tebow. He said, "Having Tebow there doesn't bring anything positive. It just brings distraction. For Mark, the main competition is going to be David Garrard and Greg McElroy."

Tim Tebow in 'wrong place at the wrong time' with Jets, says QB coach Steve Clarkson

12588531-mmmain.jpg
Tim Tebow was in 'wrong place at the wrong time' with the Jets says QB coach Steve Clarkson. (Ed Murray/The Star-Ledger)

Tim Tebow's first, and potentially only, year with the Jets yielded few positive results. He was novelty quarterback, gaining snaps only in the Jets' specially designed "Wildcat" package. Rarely did those plays gain significant yardage.

Still, Tebow's presence on the roster remained a prevalent storyline, from preseason through Week 17.

Steve Clarkson, a private quarterback coach who has worked with many NFL quarterbacks, thinks that it was no accident that Tebow's 2012 played out as it did. Clarkson shared his thoughts on a conference call today and wrote a blog post on his website about Tebow called "Sabotage of the Quarterback."

"I think he was purposefully sent to New York," Clarkson said of the trade from Denver. "From the standpoint: you send him to a situation where you have instability with your coach – you don't know if he's coming or going. You have a fragile-minded Mark Sanchez at quarterback. You stick Tim Tebow in there and you kill two birds with one stone. So if you're Denver you've got to be thinking 'We send him to New York we basically kill an opponent and at the same time Tim Tebow doesn't come back to bite us in the proverbial butt, if you will, because he's not going to make it out of there.'

"You send him to Jacksonville, all of a sudden he's got that fanbase behind him and all of a sudden he's doing what he's done all his life, that's win games. That would put a lot of ill-will towards your organization. There is a lot of politics that go on with it. I think Timmy was just unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Five weeks ago, the pair trained for three days in Arizona, where they worked to fix Tebow's windmill throwing mechanics. Clarkson aimed at tightening Tebow's footwork, also to help correct Tebow's "very coach-able and very minor" problems with throwing mechanics. Clarkson said that Tebow's footwork was related to his throwing motion.

Tebow, Clarkson said, was focused on losing 12 pounds to "to recapture a lot of his athleticism, things that helped him become who he was." Clarkson said Tebow acknowledged to him that the QB was bigger than he should have been.

Clarkson said Tebow was working out 8-10 hours a day, which Clarkson thought was too much. He preached to Tebow an old Bill Walsh maxim, telling him "do not mistake activity for productivity."

"I think in Tim's case they walked him into New York and said we got four plays for you," Clarkson said. "You execute these four plays and that's all your going to get. Well when you walk on the field and that's all you practice. And you don't get any meaningful reps and you walk into a game and basically the defense is telling your offensive line basically where the ball is going to go, it's pretty depressing and it doesn't give you much room for hope. I would hope whoever, wherever he ends up that they give him an opportunity and I think if they do they'll be pleasantly surprised. I think the guy still can play."

Instructor takes shot at Mark Sanchez

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Forget about the quarterback competition. Maybe there should be a quarterback-instructor competition.

One week after Mark Sanchez's recently hired coach, former NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia, unloaded on Tim Tebow, Tebow's instructor responded Wednesday by criticizing Sanchez and the New York Jets.

Steve Clarkson, a private coach who has worked with many NFL quarterbacks, conducted a conference call with reporters. He presented a conspiracy theory, saying the Denver Broncos traded Tebow to the Jets -- not his hometown Jacksonville Jaguars -- because they knew he'd fail in New York.

{C}{C}

{C} {C}

I think he was purposefully sent to New York. From the standpoint: you send him to a situation where you have instability with your coach -- you don't know if he's coming or going. You have a fragile-minded Mark Sanchez at quarterback. You stick Tim Tebow in there and you kill two birds with one stone. You stick Tim Tebow in there and you kill two birds with one stone. So if you're Denver, you've got to be thinking, 'We send him to New York, we basically kill an opponent and, at the same time, Tim Tebow doesn't come back to bite us in the proverbial butt, if you will, because he's not going to make it out of there.'

-- Steve Clarkson, private coach who has worked with Tim Tebow

"I think he was purposefully sent to New York," said Clarkson, according to the Newark Star-Ledger. "From the standpoint: You send him to a situation where you have instability with your coach -- you don't know if he's coming or going. You have a fragile-minded Mark Sanchez at quarterback. You stick Tim Tebow in there and you kill two birds with one stone. So if you're Denver, you've got to be thinking, 'We send him to New York, we basically kill an opponent and, at the same time, Tim Tebow doesn't come back to bite us in the proverbial butt, if you will, because he's not going to make it out of there.'

"You send him to Jacksonville, all of a sudden, he's got that fanbase behind him and all of a sudden, he's doing what he's done all his life: That's win games. That would put a lot of ill will toward your organization. There's a lot of politics that go on with it. I think Timmy was just unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Only one problem with Clarkson's take: It's revisionist history. As Broncos vice president John Elway has explained many times, Tebow was given the choice between the Jets and the Jaguars.

Clarkson accused the Jets of undermining Tebow by now allowing him to master the entire offense.

"I think in Tim's case, they walked him into New York and said, 'We've got four plays for you. You execute these four plays and that's all you're going to get,' " Clarkson said. "Well, when you walk on the field and that's all you practice, and you don't get any meaningful reps and you walk into a game and basically the defense is telling your offensive line basically where the ball is going to go, it's pretty depressing and it doesn't give you much room for hope. I would hope whoever, wherever he ends up that they give him an opportunity, and I think if they do, they'll be pleasantly surprised. I think the guy still can play."

Of course, he does.

Tebow and Clarkson trained for three days last month in Arizona. Tebow dropped 12 pounds, according to Clarkson. He reported last year at 250, per the Jets' request, insisting it wouldn't slow him down. Well, it did.

{C}

Tim Tebow's days in a New York Jets uniform appear to be close to an end. ESPNNewYork.com looks back on his Big Apple experience. Tebow's Top 10 photo.png

Clarkson also said he worked on Tebow's throwing mechanics and footwork. He's confident Tebow is fixed.

Garcia, hired by Sanchez to teach him the West Coast offense, made national headlines last week with sharp criticism of Tebow, saying the Jets should've traded or released Tebow before the team's offseason program began this past Monday.

"Having Tebow there doesn't bring anything positive," Garcia said. "It just brings distraction. For Mark, the main competition is going to be David Garrard and Greg McElroy."

The Jets have been trying to trade Tebow, a nonfactor last season, but no team publicly has acknowledged any interest in the popular backup. If they can't trade him before or during the draft, the Jets are expected to release him.

Kerry Rhodes Says He isn’t Gay, but the Guy He Kissed in These Photos Disagrees

Over the past few weeks, despite photographs that would suggest otherwise, NFL free agent safety Kerry Rhodes has consistently maintained that he is not gay.

Speculation regarding Rhodes’ sexual preference first became a national story when beacon of truth and journalistic integrity, MediaTakeOut.com, posted some photos of him looking very comfortable with a male friend. In response to the pictures and that specific report, Rhodes contacted TMZ and denied that he was gay.

“Photos have been circulating of my former assistant and I that have caused some rumors regarding my sexuality, and I wanted to address the situation,” Rhodes told TMZ (via Larry Brown Sports).

“I am not gay. The shots were taken during a past vacation in a casual environment with my entire business team.”

Rather than Mike Piazza’ing, Rhodes handled the situation with a lot more dignity and class than other athletes would have. Given the testosterone-driven, ultra-macho NFL environment he operates in, it would have been understandable, albeit sad, if the 30-year-old (who on top of everything is looking for a job right now) would have been a little more vehement in his denials.

Unfortunately, even that soft dismissal of the gay rumors apparently hurt the feelings of the guy who Media Take Out suggested was Rhodes’ boyfriend. As noted by LBS, the man in question, Russell “Hollywood” Simpson, has opted to go on something of a media tour recently in which he has essentially outed his his alleged ex.

“I met Kerry about a year and a half ago when I went to Arizona for an assistant job,” Simpson told Baller Alert.

“…I got to know Kerry and we became very close. I moved in with Kerry at his home in Arizona. At first we were just friends and we were getting to know each other. Then we got into a relationship. We were in a relationship for a whole year. I was there, people knew who I was, they saw me as his top assistant. I handled everything for him. No one went to Kerry for anything.”

Simpson says he isn’t the one who leaked intimate photos of himself and Rhodes to Media Take Out, but, you know, draw your own conclusions about that.

Either way, it’s sort of clear where all of this is heading. The pictures, while just pictures, do paint a pretty clear image. More likely than not, at a certain point, Rhodes will confess to what the general public already believes anyway. And while a free agent NFL player who is currently struggling to find a new gig coming out may not carry the same weight as a big name guy doing it, it's definitely a good start.

rhodes-kiss-boy.jpg

rhodes-boo.jpg

Tebow tutor on Sanchez: 'Fragile-minded'

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Forget about the quarterback competition. Maybe there should be a quarterback-instructor competition?

One week after Mark Sanchez's recently-hired coach, former NFL QB Jeff Garcia, unloaded on Tim Tebow, Tebow's instructor responded Wednesday by taking shots at Sanchez and the Jets.

[+] Enlarge

nfl_a_sanchez_gb1_300.jpg

AP Photo/Phelan M. EbenhackThe Tim Tebow, Mark Sanchez relationship could suffer after what's happened in recent days.

Hoo, boy.

Steve Clarkson, a private coach who has worked with many NFL quarterbacks, conducted a conference call with reporters. He presented a conspiracy theory, saying the Broncos traded Tebow to the Jets -- not his hometown Jaguars -- because they knew he'd fail in New York.

"I think he was purposefully sent to New York," said Clarkson, via the Newark Star-Ledger. "From the standpoint: you send him to a situation where you have instability with your coach -- you don't know if he's coming or going. You have a fragile-minded Mark Sanchez at quarterback. You stick Tim Tebow in there and you kill two birds with one stone. So if you're Denver, you've got to be thinking, 'We send him to New York, we basically kill an opponent and, at the same time, Tim Tebow doesn't come back to bite us in the proverbial butt, if you will, because he's not going to make it out of there.'

"You send him to Jacksonville, all of a sudden he's got that fanbase behind him and all of a sudden he's doing what he's done all his life, that's win games. That would put a lot of ill-will towards your organization. There's a lot of politics that go on with it. I think Timmy was just unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Only one problem with Clarkson's take: It's revisionist history. As Broncos VP John Elway has explained many times, Tebow was given the choice between the Jets and the Jaguars.

"I think in Tim's case, they walked him into New York and said, 'We've got four plays for you. You execute these four plays and that's all you're going to get,'" Clarkson said. "Well, when you walk on the field and that's all you practice, and you don't get any meaningful reps and you walk into a game and basically the defense is telling your offensive line basically where the ball is going to go, it's pretty depressing and it doesn't give you much room for hope. I would hope whoever, wherever he ends up that they give him an opportunity, and I think if they do they'll be pleasantly surprised. I think the guy still can play."

Of course he does.

Clarkson also said he worked on Tebow's throwing mechanics and footwork. He's confident Tebow is fixed. Oh, really?

Garcia, hired by Sanchez to teach him the West Coast offense, made national headlines last week with sharp criticism of Tebow. He said, "Having Tebow there doesn't bring anything positive. It just brings distraction. For Mark, the main competition is going to be David Garrard and Greg McElroy."

Wait.... Clarkson thinks Tebow would have led the Jaguars to victories last season???? Does he actually watch football?

Wave bye bye to whatever credibility you had after "fixing" Matt Leinart there Mr. Clarkson.

I hate that I agree with you on this, but yeah. I want Tebow to be the guy.

No doubt.

The Broncos were better off with him over Manning.  Just look at the playoffs for proof.

The Jets were lucky to land him and too stupid to use him.  Marty will be different.  Great fit for his offense.  

TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I really didn't expect to see Tebow "fixed" or associated in any way with Tai Chi.

Asian exercise and healing systems generally come out of a specific Eastern philosophy, and the practitioners of the system usually give their students a bit of the philosophy during the instruction. People of Tebow's religious outlook almost always find these philosophies not in line with their own religious beliefs and often campaign actively against them.

Tebow and Tai Chi.  Next we'll be seeing news clips of Tebow moving into a Kung Fu monastery, trying to organize revival meetings among the monks.

I really didn't expect to see Tebow "fixed" or associated in any way with Tai Chi.

Asian exercise and healing systems generally come out of a specific Eastern philosophy, and the practitioners of the system usually give their students a bit of the philosophy during the instruction. People of Tebow's religious outlook almost always find these philosophies not in line with their own religious beliefs and often campaign actively against them.

Tebow and Tai Chi.  Next we'll be seeing news clips of Tebow moving into a Kung Fu monastery, trying to organize revival meetings among the monks.

What do you mean "people of Tebow's religious outlook"? You mean Christians?

You can take classes in tai chi, kung fu, jiu jitsu, and most martials nowadays without ever hearing anything about philosophy or beliefs, just look at the MMA gyms all over the place. So in that regard you are wrong. Tai Chi is kind of like yoga, at one point it was directly associated with beliefs and philosophy, but now it's better associated with a class you take at the gym.

Additionally, most deeply religious people I know, place value learning about the other religions. You can learn about Buddhism without being a Buddhist, for example. Compassion is a universally relevant philosophy. 

Finally, someone I know who was into meditation told me that her instructor, who worked at the hospital teaching it to patients who requested it, was confronted by the hospital's chaplain and told in no uncertain terms that she was not to put any Eastern beliefs onto the patients she worked with for the meditation.

The revivalist branch has a fair amount of people who think that these exercise and healing systems are ways to lead people away from their own beliefs,and they are entitled to think that way.

I just didn't expect this player, who is most associated with the revivalist faction, would be working with tai chi.

Finally, someone I know who was into meditation told me that her instructor, who worked at the hospital teaching it to patients who requested it, was confronted by the hospital's chaplain and told in no uncertain terms that she was not to put any Eastern beliefs onto the patients she worked with for the meditation.

The revivalist branch has a fair amount of people who think that these exercise and healing systems are ways to lead people away from their own beliefs,and they are entitled to think that way.

I just didn't expect this player, who is most associated with the revivalist faction, would be working with tai chi.

So you don't think Clarkson could fix Kerry?

Archived