Tim Tebow, Fixed! Footwork & Tai Chi Have Improved Tebow’s Busted Throwing Mechanics, QB Guru Claims

JADEDGREEN

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the guy Tebow pays to coach him criticizes Sanchez after the guy Sanchez paid to coach him criticized the presence of Tebow on this team!

If Tebow becomes elite NFL starting QB material I can start believing in my dream of having a threesome with Kate Upton and Kate Beckinsdale!

Clarkson will make it happen!

Finally, someone I know who was into meditation told me that her instructor, who worked at the hospital teaching it to patients who requested it, was confronted by the hospital's chaplain and told in no uncertain terms that she was not to put any Eastern beliefs onto the patients she worked with for the meditation.

The revivalist branch has a fair amount of people who think that these exercise and healing systems are ways to lead people away from their own beliefs,and they are entitled to think that way.

I just didn't expect this player, who is most associated with the revivalist faction, would be working with tai chi.

Ah, wow, I see where you were coming from. 

I really didn't expect to see Tebow "fixed" or associated in any way with Tai Chi.

Asian exercise and healing systems generally come out of a specific Eastern philosophy, and the practitioners of the system usually give their students a bit of the philosophy during the instruction. People of Tebow's religious outlook almost always find these philosophies not in line with their own religious beliefs and often campaign actively against them.

Tebow and Tai Chi.  Next we'll be seeing news clips of Tebow moving into a Kung Fu monastery, trying to organize revival meetings among the monks.

If the mother****er becomes an accurate passer this year it's the least he could do.

What do you mean "people of Tebow's religious outlook"? You mean Christians?

You can take classes in tai chi, kung fu, jiu jitsu, and most martials nowadays without ever hearing anything about philosophy or beliefs, just look at the MMA gyms all over the place. So in that regard you are wrong. Tai Chi is kind of like yoga, at one point it was directly associated with beliefs and philosophy, but now it's better associated with a class you take at the gym.

Additionally, most deeply religious people I know, place value learning about the other religions. You can learn about Buddhism without being a Buddhist, for example. Compassion is a universally relevant philosophy. 

Hmmmm, the most enlightened poster at JN is an Ape.  LOL

So the guy Tebow pays to coach him criticizes Sanchez after the guy Sanchez paid to coach him criticized the presence of Tebow on this team!

If Tebow becomes elite NFL starting QB material I can start believing in my dream of having a threesome with Kate Upton and Kate Beckinsdale!

Well played.

DGBkateuptonstare.gif  tumblr_m9j5xvK3Pm1qe00w7o6_500.gif

Well, with this new development of a three day training session fixing Teblow's decades worth of garbage mechanics.. I think its safe to say that Tebow is fixed now and should be running our offense. Just let Kerley drop back for 5-10 deep passes we attempt a game, and have Tebow shift to the slot. 

No one is fixing anyone's mechanics in three days. This Clarkson guy is a grandstander and, according to reports late last night, a bit of a fraud. In one dumb press conference this ruined his credibility and left yet another cloud of dust around Tebow.

The bigger story, if true, is that Tebow spent two to four hours a day for the past three months practicing on his release, footwork, and throwing.

Working that much without being obligated to do so (i..e work or school) is pretty damn impressive. If Tebow keeps that practice ethic up he will get better and we could see him as an NFL starting QB in the near future.

I don't blame him for wanting to improve.

It's just that throwing motion has to be natural, and to change it requires a lot of practice over months.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tebow's seen other people besides Vinny and Clarkson this offseason.

Going from coach to coach every few weeks to try to change something as fundamental as throwing motion is not such a good sign.  But you never know-maybe one of them can see that one thing that puts it together for Tebow.

I don't blame him for wanting to improve.

It's just that throwing motion has to be natural, and to change it requires a lot of practice over months.

It wouldn't surprise me if Tebow's seen other people besides Vinny and Clarkson this offseason.

Going from coach to coach every few weeks to try to change something as fundamental as throwing motion is not such a good sign.  But you never know-maybe one of them can see that one thing that puts it together for Tebow.

The article that I read last night seemd to imply that he mostly worked with two individuals over about a three month period. I cant remember their names but it wasnt Vinny or the Clarkson guy. So it sound like he is on the right track.

The bigger story, if true, is that Tebow spent two to four hours a day for the past three months practicing on his release, footwork, and throwing.

Working that much without being obligated to do so (i..e work or school) is pretty damn impressive. If Tebow keeps that practice ethic up he will get better and we could see him as an NFL starting QB in the near future.

I wish #6 worked half as hard as Tebow.  We wouldn't even be having this discussion if he did because we'd have a good quarterback.

Archived