Geno fires his agent because he wasnt picked #1 overall (MERGED)

Matt39

Sounds like a spoiled brat who blames others for his mistakes (like his slide during the second half of WVU's season).

Red flag. I hope he's not a diva, but, from everything I've heard since he's been drafted, he sounds like he is. I hope I'm wrong.

Sounds like a spoiled brat who blames others for his mistakes (like his slide during the second half of WVU's season).

Red flag. I hope he's not a diva, but, from everything I've heard since he's been drafted, he sounds like he is. I hope I'm wrong.

This latest article isn't really reporting on anything new.  That "source close to Geno" has been out there awhile.  Ever since all of this came out, essentially every single player and coach he's ever played with/for has defended him, as well as Trent Dilfer and other NFL analysts who spent time with him.  I will always choose to believe someone who puts their name on a quote, either positive or negative, over any anonymous source any day of the week.  But that's just me.  If you want to believe all of the unnamed sources out there, go right ahead.

This latest article isn't really reporting on anything new.  That "source close to Geno" has been out there awhile.  Ever since all of this came out, essentially every single player and coach he's ever played with/for has defended him, as well as Trent Dilfer and other NFL analysts who spent time with him.  I will always choose to believe someone who puts their name on a quote, either positive or negative, over any anonymous source any day of the week.  But that's just me.  If you want to believe all of the unnamed sources out there, go right ahead.

Oh, wow, I thought it was a new article. Nothing new to see, carry on.

Archived