Melvin Ingram of the Chargers tears ACL

SenorGato

You forgot Tannenbaum's reaction. He instantly got up, saluted, and gave a strong "sir, yes, sir" before going off to accomplish his newly assigned mission.

Idzik won't play those games. Rex wanted stuff for the offense again (specifically a game changing FB again) and Idzik told him to **** off by drafting a CB and DT first. Ryan's lost his power and hopefully after a well executed (on Idzik's part) humiliating season he will have lost his HC gig here.

So, you're saying Rex doesn't have personnel input, or...?

Word is that the Jets had a BBQ before, during, and after what Ryan called practice. The players would bring their kids and their pool toys while Ryan regaled them with tales he just hadtatellya. It was more like a Saturday cookout with even more lies and broken promises.

Still can't believe he lied to Tebow like that after throwing away a pick. BoyItellya that's a sin.

Hey, I'm with you guys. Rex should be the first head coach in the history of the NFL to be absolved of everything that goes wrong for his team. Because he's awesome.

So, you're saying Rex doesn't have personnel input, or...?

He had full control until a new sheriff came into town. Idzik doesn't take any guff. Now Ryan's regulated to being the guy that sits in the dunk tank. This is Idzik's show. Ryan has lost all the people that would listen to him blubber about like SEC scout, Scott Cohen, and of course the ridiculous Tannenbaum.

He had full control until a new sheriff came into town. Idzik doesn't take any guff. Now Ryan's regulated to being the guy that sits in the dunk tank. This is Idzik's show. Ryan has lost all the people that would listen to him blubber about like SEC scout, Scott Cohen, and of course the ridiculous Tannenbaum.

Ok, just checking

Hey, I'm with you guys. Rex should be the first head coach in the history of the NFL to be absolved of everything that goes wrong for his team. Because he's awesome.

You can't absolve a man who blatantly lies about how he plans to use his fullback and backup QB. He lied to our collective face T0m! My Conner and Tebow merchandise, purchased because Ryan PROMISED they would be key cogs, cannot be returned for any kind of refund and are not the collectors items I predicted of them on Ryan's word. A HC is only as good as what he says to the media about players on his team, and Ryan has been fine just lying to US.

You can't absolve a man who blatantly lies about how he plans to use his fullback and backup QB. He lied to our collective face T0m! My Conner and Tebow merchandise, purchased because Ryan PROMISED they would be key cogs, cannot be returned for any kind of refund and are not the collectors items I predicted of them on Ryan's word. A HC is only as good as what he says to the media about players on his team, and Ryan has been fine just lying to US.

Right?  Whats next?  He's all disappointed in Coples for slacking in the weight room but boyitellya he's still going to be the next LT???

Archived