score

pmas

Where can I obtain a copy of 1970ish Score hair cream commercial featuring Bake Turner and the Four Jets? It's not on youtube and I can't find it anywhere online.

You PM'ed me asking for this? I was just joking bud, sorry. Good luck in your search... 

Somebody asked about this last year, and it was on YouTube then.

Here's the thread.

Thanks, but Youtube removed it, something about infringements rights. Thanks anyway.

Here's a YouTube of a different Score commercial.  In the comments section the uploader, RayMichel, asked specifically for that.

You might try messaging RayMichel on YouTube and see if he had any luck getting that commercial.

If that's unsuccessful, I think Bristol-Myers is still in business.  Try calling them up and being persistent-I've gotten some information about technical things that way.

Either way, please let us know how you are making out on this. :)

Since the four Jets were Bake Turner, Don Maynard, kicker Jim Turner and Matt Snell, you might try contacting them through Facebook, etc and see what you get.

Also, Bake Turner recorded some songs.  Here's one that I think is surprisingly good and well worth a listen on musical merit alone:

Archived