Sanchez on Cutting Down on Turnovers "You Just Stop. It Becomes a Habit"

flgreen

I imagine it was the WRs fault for him throwing into double or triple coverage all those times or their fault for him constantly throwing behind receivers on every quick 3-step drop or I bet you could pin it on them how he routinely missed open receivers because he doesn't see the entire field after locking in on his primary target?? They probably are also to blame for him holding onto the ball too long, not being able to feel pressure or his inability to know when to step up into the pocket.   No one's arguing that our skill positional players aren't terrible, but it takes a special kind of suckiness to turn the ball over 52 times in two years.

well the receiver shouldn't have been running his route into double and triple coverage. also he should have known better than to be running and breaking too quickly. its up to the receiver to give mark a valid target and to show him as much of his body as possible to allow him to make an accurate throw. also....if they aren't yelling to mark "hey i'm open" then it's definitely their fault for him holding onto the ball. how is he supposed to know they are open if they aren't yelling to him that they are open?

Archived