Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should believe me because I'm telling the truth. 

I do agree, Verbal is starting to look sort of scummy. 

Damn....deflecting to me that easily?  Keep posting - I'll have you properly read within a day.

WTF just happened?

Did AVM just clear Hess's train for no reason?

Okay, here's the explanation:

I'm the lynchstopper.  Once during the game when someone reaches L-2 I can PM Lily and find their alignment and, if I so choose, stop their lynch.

It's essentially a one time investigation with the added stop the lynch twist.  With the way we are around here I didn't want to wait around for the perfect scenario and be too close to a deadline for us to get enough votes together.

The rush to get him to reveal stunk to me since I dropped huge hints that I had something to say when he was at L-2.  As I mentioned, I wonder if someone thought I was going to vet him having shot on N1 depending on what he said.

Ninja'd. So AVM claims lynchstopper, claims that Hess is vetted Town.

Hess claims back up singer.

Nol claims back up singer.

So all things being equal, if AVM is to be trusted, AVM, Hess and Nol are all three cleared.

Just thinking aloud here, feel free to add to or dispute any of this y'all.

I'm the lynchstopper.  Once during the game when someone reaches L-2 I can PM Lily and find their alignment and, if I so choose, stop their lynch.

It's essentially a one time investigation with the added stop the lynch twist.  With the way we are around here I didn't want to wait around for the perfect scenario and be too close to a deadline for us to get enough votes together.

The rush to get him to reveal stunk to me since I dropped huge hints that I had something to say when he was at L-2.  As I mentioned, I wonder if someone thought I was going to vet him having shot on N1 depending on what he said.

And this got you to Leelou, how? 

I actually don't believe this.  A governor, which is essentially a "lynchstopper", can 'pardon' a player and drop the lynch on them.  Adding in a viewing makes no sense.  If you're town and view as scum, wtf would you stop the lynch?  I don't believe the viewing part of your role - obviously you can stop the lynch, as you already proved this.

I think you're scum along with Hess, and just used your role to preserve him.  This can easily be vetted, so I'm not that concerned.....but I don't believe everything you've said.

Not sure how that was implying anything about activity/posts.  Sorry I kicked sand up in your vag, though.

Lurking implies not being that active.  Grab me a pencil and I'll show you the next logical step.

I actually don't believe this.  A governor, which is essentially a "lynchstopper", can 'pardon' a player and drop the lynch on them.  Adding in a viewing makes no sense.  If you're town and view as scum, wtf would you stop the lynch?  I don't believe the viewing part of your role - obviously you can stop the lynch, as you already proved this.

I think you're scum along with Hess, and just used your role to preserve him.  This can easily be vetted, so I'm not that concerned.....but I don't believe everything you've said.

Not gunna lie, this was my first instinct but I'm so confused I just decided to go with my gut on Mish.

Which is fine.  As you said, it's vettable and get's folks talking one way or the other.

Like you, I'd like to know the reason for this.

I've already said it. Has to do with the way you are pushing people. Also - you seem to be slightly trying to confuse things/clear people by talking set up and taking reveals at face value (Nol's) with not much to back them up. 

That's L2. AVM you have something to say? i can just reveal if need be.

I think it's best if we hear from you. 

This was the post that pinged me.  I don't see the harm in waiting to hear from me (as I had been around) with my grandstanding of "trust me Hess" and "it's in towns best interest for you to get to L-2."  The fact that, as town, that was so out of the ordinary and you could almost guarantee information of some kind by waiting to see what I said, if anything, strikes me as odd as to why you'd want to force him to reveal first.

If I was BS'ing, for whatever reason, you've let me off the hook.  You would have allowed me to react to a reveal as opposed to saying something before Hess.

The bigger risk, however, should be that with me hinting that Hess can trust me it should have almost looked like a trap.  My natural inclination would have been that someone saying the things I said may have watched or tracked Hess N1.  If I know someone has information, I'd rather them act.  Good instincts or not, nothing beats mod confirmed information.

Sounds too powerful and oddly specific. What if the person is at L-3 or L-1? You're ****ed?

I've already said it. Has to do with the way you are pushing people. Also - you seem to be slightly trying to confuse things/clear people by talking set up and taking reveals at face value (Nol's) with not much to back them up.

Sure, won't deny it, I'm pushing and prodding. So what? As a townie, my only weapon is my vote. I use it to get reactions, notice patterns, all that sh*t. It's what Townies do. Since when has poking and prodding reverted to a scumtell? That's ridiculous.

Top 3 since we can figure out Hess/AVM later (also think its weird that this happened between them 2 with the whole calling each other the wrong name thingy)

Mish

Ish

Crush

Yep, that's what has me thinking collaboration on a QT or something.

Archived