Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i was, I would have already killed Verb so that I don't have to listen to him whine every time I steal his girlfriend. All the time with "whyyyyy?!"

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong now mother****er.

Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry.

Vote AVM

Also nice shot on Player whoever that was

Nolder wrong = classic town tell.

Nevermind.  That's the Nolder is paying attention tell.  Carry on.

OMG AVM SAID HE WUZ TOWN DAT MEENS HE IZ DE SKUMZ

/Verb'd

Town AVM wouldn't have to imply he was town.  Even though I've overlooked that he does that literally every game.  He's defintely scum...unless I'm setting this up as a double trap on AVM to see if he's town and on everyone else to see if they bite.  Man I'm good.  I hate CTM.

/Ape'd

It's just not the same if it's not REALLY the Ape :(

OMG AVM SAID HE WUZ TOWN DAT MEENS HE IZ DE SKUMZ

/Verb'd

Town AVM wouldn't have to imply he was town.  Even though I've overlooked that he does that literally every game.  He's defintely scum...unless I'm setting this up as a double trap on AVM to see if he's town and on everyone else to see if they bite.  Man I'm good.  I hate CTM.

/Ape'd

It's just not the same if it's not REALLY the Ape :(

Town^

Vote count:

Nolder (2) – Ishy, Verb

JC (1) – AVM

Pac (2) – 80, Hess

Hess (1) – Crusher

Ishy (2) – DPR, Leelou

80 (1) – JC

AVM (1) - Nolder

Not voting:  Mish, Pac, JiF

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Thursday noon MST/3PM EST

We really do need to hear more from Pac and Mish. 

I meant to get more involved today but work was busy then I went to the gym for a couple hours..  just watched the Hurrican on HBO because I always watch it if I happen to be flipping and catch it..

Now I'm just tired.  But I should have no problem re-reading the game tomorrow..  it's slow on Weds.

I've only barely skimmed but AVM is sticking out to me..  I will get more involved tomorrow..  and then it's over for the scum team -- of which JiF is NOT a member.

I'm actually happy with where my vote is as well. Ishy is pushy this game - like he's too excited or something...

432020_474419745962129_135321490_n_zps97

Vic would be very proud of this. Not sure what he is waiting for. Chick looks hammered enough to bang the fat bastard. He needs to punch that skinny dude trying to cock clock in the throat and take that chick to his love lair and give her the best 2.5 minutes of his life. DCL

I just went back through the thread and he's subtly pushing on/nudging a few people. 

Yep. He's my first serious vote this game. Stuck out like a sore thumb to me when I saw his last post this morning and the radar doesn't lie.

Now all I need is a restraining order against Verbal. Again. Fans can be such a pain...

I've now put JN up with my regular tabs that's open at all times... I kept forgetting about it <.< Should not happen anymore.

Ishy is town. Otherwise he wouldn't be pushing on me; he's be sucking up big time in hopes I wouldn't look too closely at him :tongue:

I've now put JN up with my regular tabs that's open at all times... I kept forgetting about it <.< Should not happen anymore.

Ishy is town. Otherwise he wouldn't be pushing on me; he's be sucking up big time in hopes I wouldn't look too closely at him :tongue:

So who do you think is scum? 

Archived