JetNation Pre-Training Camp Power Rankings – Part I (1-10)

JetNation

I do not see why the Patriots will be anything other than extremely ordinary this year, even below average. Brady is good, but you can't lose all your weapons on offense and then expect that offense to cover for a very very suspect defense like they have the last couple years. This is an 8-8 or below team. Problem is that all the rest of the AFC East are no better. If Geno starts, Jets have a chance to win division at 8-8 or 9-7. Patriots will not be a good team this year.

Seattle is the best team going into the preseason in my view. I think they will be dominant.

Not convinced NO magically gets better with their coach coming back. That team has serious issues. Would definitely not be in my Top 10

I do not see why the Patriots will be anything other than extremely ordinary this year, even below average. Brady is good, but you can't lose all your weapons on offense and then expect that offense to cover for a very very suspect defense like they have the last couple years. This is an 8-8 or below team. Problem is that all the rest of the AFC East are no better. If Geno starts, Jets have a chance to win division at 8-8 or 9-7. Patriots will not be a good team this year.

Seattle is the best team going into the preseason in my view. I think they will be dominant.

Not convinced NO magically gets better with their coach coming back. That team has serious issues. Would definitely not be in my Top 10

I must agree with you.

Patriots will put up their obligatory 11-5 record win the AFC East and a playoff game. The Jets will be fun to watch as soon as Geno takes over for Sanchez after the bye week. Seattle will be as good as Wilson is. If he has a sophmore slump they may be pretty ordinary. New Orleans will probably get better as the season go's on.

Don't think Baltimore is good enough to repeat.  They're good, but they are losing the guy who has come to epitomize the team, Ray Lewis, and their QB is just coming into his own.  Teams that repeat-Bradshaw's Steelers, Elway's Broncos, Montana's 49ers-are usually a full cut above the rest of the league, and Baltimore is not.

Archived