Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

Hess had spent the better part of the game being Hess....and talking about his mason partner.  Whatever, we'll believe it when we see it.  

"Guys, my mason partner and I were chatting, and...."

"GFY, you die now."

With that, Hess was stabbed in the face with Verbal's pencil and bled out.

photo-thumb-19839.jpg?_r=1376060377

Hess, impersonated by AVM (Town, mason) is dead.

NOTE:  AwesomeVMHess was told he had a "Mystery Mason Partner" who couldn't be revealed.  However, his mason partner was me.  

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN.  WITH 8 ALIVE, IT TAKES 5 TO LYNCH.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes 8-Ball furiously* I just asked if Crusher was scum: 

1.gif

Ok, so to me known townies: 

Pac

Crusher

Leelou

Me

unknowns

CTM

Tom

Lily

Out of the unknowns, Lily and Tom's play reeks. 80 is ******* insane, but could be scum. I don't have much of a read on CTM. 

Tom's lightning hammer is what is sticking out the most for me right now. I don't want to place a vote yet, I'd like to hear from some other players. 

1.gif

Pac

Crusher

Leelou

Me

unknowns

CTM

Tom

Lily

Out of the unknowns, Lily and Tom's play reeks. 80 is ******* insane, but could be scum. I don't have much of a read on CTM. 

Tom's lightning hammer is what is sticking out the most for me right now. I don't want to place a vote yet, I'd like to hear from some other players. 

**** you!  You're the most disgusting player in this game right now.  

Vote JC

1.gif

Pac

Crusher

Leelou

Me

unknowns

CTM

Tom

Lily

Sorry, I was just finishing on te tail end of Titanic with Ladyfriend. What I meant to say was,

unvote vote Tom

If not Tom is gladly touch up 80, Leelou or JiF.

This is hysterical.  You're all following the scummiest player in the game in JC and his stupid 8ball.  He's got a list of cleared townies from his stupidity.  

And then dumbass above, has JiF listed on his suspects and that fag has been dead.  

This is the worst town effort ever. 

I've got some wicked powers so you're basically voting the most powerful townie in the game. I'm going to peer into someone's window tonight and see who they snuggle up with...if you dont want that around, then sobeit.  I'll just point and laugh as the town goes down in flames.  A townie lynch + a successful NK and this game is over you dumb ****s. 

This is hysterical.  You're all following the scummiest player in the game in JC and his stupid 8ball.  He's got a list of cleared townies from his stupidity.  

And then dumbass above, has JiF listed on his suspects and that fag has been dead.  

This is the worst town effort ever. 

I've got some wicked powers so you're basically voting the most powerful townie in the game. I'm going to peer into someone's window tonight and see who they snuggle up with...if you dont want that around, then sobeit.  I'll just point and laugh as the town goes down in flames.  A townie lynch + a successful NK and this game is over you dumb ****s. 

I don't like this post. It seems like he's protesting too hard. I hesitate to place a vote there, in case he is telling the truth. I'm having trouble playing this game without the meta that I'm used to. I'm going to wait and see how the day goes.

Meanwhile, I have these big boobs.

wait, I thought town won LOL

I;m a little gun shy today.  I'm town and while last couple days have been funny I would still like to win.  Even tho there's no way in hell we are winning.

I could vote Tom but I want to see some other people post.  Lillian hasent really said anything at all.  Heshe could be hiding in plain site.

Vote Lillian

wait, I thought town won LOL

I;m a little gun shy today.  I'm town and while last couple days have been funny I would still like to win.  Even tho there's no way in hell we are winning.

I could vote Tom but I want to see some other people post.  Lillian hasent really said anything at all.  Heshe could be hiding in plain site.

Vote Lillian

Lily is someone I'd be willing to vote today as well. 

Archived