Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

Jumps on my read, but reads it wrong: 

Ape can't read me like he always says he can, but Jetscode reads Ape pretty well. 

Vote Ape 

</3 no ApeVM this game  :(

Realizes he read wrong:  

Oops you guys, I read what JC said the wrong way. LOL

Don't mind me. Unvote Ape

Calls me out for using meta, but completely ignores that Crusher is pushing on Ape for the same thing: 

Vote JC 

He is using meta from real people in game with fake alts, or something like that. I don't know. I have go to class. I want to hump Lily. Sea chickens suck!!! 

As we can see from the VC, Ape is back at L-2 at this point, AVM randomly votes for JiF:

DAY 2 OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ape (5) -  CTM, JIF, T0m, JF80, Crusher
AVM (4) - JC1, Ape, Leelou, Lillian
JC (2) - Hess, AVM

JF80 (1) - Pac

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Unvote

Vote Fake JIF

Awesome doesn't need an explanation.

Calling Ape out for meta:

^^^ Ape doesn't do this.

This post actually looks worse now that I see you weren't on Ape's train. You are pushing for his lynch but safely on JiF. 

Or, we lynch you and remove the wifom you've created. Paranoid gun owner doesn't jeopardize your hammer voter.

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE COUNT
Ape (7) - CTM, JIF, T0m, JF80, Crusher, Hess, Leelou
AVM (3) - JC1, Ape, Lillian
JiF (1) - AVM
JF80 (1) - Pac

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

That's a lynch, scene coming in 2 hours or so. Gotta run.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I'm getting from JC1 case on Crusher is that he's basically linking Crusher and I, by making a point to say Crusher broke the tie between Ape and I.

What I find suspicious is this, he is voting me, but making a high visibility case on Crusher, while connecting us.

So, if I get lynched, I'll flip town, which means he can drop his case on Crusher - but if later in the game Crusher dies/flips scum, JC is all set because he can talk about his case on Crusher - and that is how you distance from scum mates.

AwesomeVM for the ApeVMudda****inWIN bitCHUZZZZZ!! !!! SUCK IT!

Made a case on you too. 

Realizes he read wrong:  

Calls me out for using meta, but completely ignores that Crusher is pushing on Ape for the same thing: 

As we can see from the VC, Ape is back at L-2 at this point, AVM randomly votes for JiF:

This post actually looks worse now that I see you weren't on Ape's train. You are pushing for his lynch but safely on JiF. 

Wait, did fake JC just completely knock real Ape on his ass?  Could it be that awesome?  Is Fake JC > Real JC at reading Real Ape?

Does anybody know what the **** I'm saying half the time?  I sure as hell don't.

Realizes he read wrong:  

So you caught me on not reading closely, and "calling Ape out on meta" because I said Ape doesn't make posts like "morning"  <<<< VERY RELEVANT!!!!

All you've got is a hindsight-driven narrative about how bad I look after the fact from Ape's lynch. In fact that's all you have on anyone you've listed. I thought Ape was lying scum, his reveal was convenient and sh*tty. I played that situation like someone that thought Ape was scum, I voted JIF and gave OTHER scum the chance to show their ass by diverting the Ape's train. That's how AWESOME VM ROLLS.

If you all need to lynch me for being AWESOME then do it. Once you see me flip town, don't even bat an eyelash and take out both JC and Crusher. 

How is it wifom when I said I was going to be looking at the 3 of you? I just started with Crusher first. 

Spin. That's not the context.

I said you cased Crusher to distance from him, then you replied you cased me to - which implies you might be distancing from me too. Which IS wifom.

Okay, after going through Hess's posts the only thing that stuck out was he put Ape at L-1 then questioned why Ape didn't reveal earlier. Doesn't really say anything about his reveal and leaves him at L-1. 

Why didn't you feel the need to reveal that last time you were at L-1?

If I recall, Crusher asked for a reveal and you responded with "fishing?"

**It may have been L-2, but to refuse to reveal and call it fishing at L-2 even is real JiF dumb.

So you caught me on not reading closely, and "calling Ape out on meta" because I said Ape doesn't make posts like "morning"  <<<< VERY RELEVANT!!!!

All you've got is a hindsight-driven narrative about how bad I look after the fact from Ape's lynch. In fact that's all you have on anyone you've listed. I thought Ape was lying scum, his reveal was convenient and sh*tty. I played that situation like someone that thought Ape was scum, I voted JIF and gave OTHER scum the chance to show their ass by diverting the Ape's train. That's how AWESOME VM ROLLS.

If you all need to lynch me for being AWESOME then do it. Once you see me flip town, don't even bat an eyelash and take out both JC and Crusher. 

You weren't really diverting the train by randomly voting for someone else with no reasoning. It was better when you had a substantiated OMGUS vote on me but that wasn't going anywhere. 

You weren't really diverting the train by randomly voting for someone else with no reasoning. It was better when you had a substantiated OMGUS vote on me but that wasn't going anywhere. 

Hey Ishy, or Verbal, you are playing like Darthe or Csarmi. 

Jetscode is better than this.

And you are overreacting and spinning too much to be AVM. 

AVM often stomps his feet and loses his patience, it just goes unnoticed most of the time, so that much is on character.

I'm not spinning. 

You are either framing or a complete moron. 

AVM often stomps his feet and loses his patience, it just goes unnoticed most of the time, so that much is on character.

I'm not spinning. 

You are either framing or a complete moron. 

I am far from being a moron. I am also not scum or 3rd party. I'm town. You know how to read between the lines and should see that. I have no problems moving to Crusher, but I'm not getting the best defense from you. 

AVM and JC is quite some battle.  I've seen better fights on Queer Eye for the Strate Guy. LOL

I think 1 or both of them may be scum.  We should kill AVM.

Come here little AVM.  I want to put some mustard on you and eat you like an Or Derve.  LOL 

EDIT:

I just googled it and I guess it's actually hors d'oeuvres.  I never knew it was mexican.

Okay, after going through Hess's posts the only thing that stuck out was he put Ape at L-1 then questioned why Ape didn't reveal earlier. Doesn't really say anything about his reveal and leaves him at L-1. 

Not sure I understand the question here.  Or if it's not so much a question as a statement.

Didn't really feel like it required more explanation, tbh.  Dodging revealing seemed like an attempt to buy himself time to get a decent claim (which in hindsight, given the fact that everyone that's died has essentially been the town ______ with the role being something connected to the meta of the imitated player was not the best judgment).

That all being said....am I the only one who feels like AwesomeVM is trying TOO hard at this point?  Only Nolder and Darthe can try this hard and get away with it, and that's because they're awesome.

Hate 80.

vote AwesomeVM

JC is dead LOL.

Way to keep up.  I pay more attention at Weight Watchers than you do this game.

If it weren't so impossible I'd gobble you up next, you beautiful fat imbecile.  

I was referring to the fake JC as being played by the real AVM.  

You have dumb brains sometimes, but we still love you.  Tennis match later?

Not sure I understand the question here.  Or if it's not so much a question as a statement.

Didn't really feel like it required more explanation, tbh.  Dodging revealing seemed like an attempt to buy himself time to get a decent claim (which in hindsight, given the fact that everyone that's died has essentially been the town ______ with the role being something connected to the meta of the imitated player was not the best judgment).

That all being said....am I the only one who feels like AwesomeVM is trying TOO hard at this point?  Only Nolder and Darthe can try this hard and get away with it, and that's because they're awesome.

Hate 80.

vote AwesomeVM

No, you're not the only one. And I'm still mad that he led a lynch on my Verbal.

Vote AVM

Not really much of a question or statement, I was just saying that was the only thing that stood out a little from rereading your posts. 

If it weren't so impossible I'd gobble you up next, you beautiful fat imbecile.  

I was referring to the fake JC as being played by the real AVM.  

You have dumb brains sometimes, but we still love you.  Tennis match later?

The real JC is DEAD!  What are you not understanding?  And I'm supposed to be the dumb guy.  LOL

Archived