Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

checking in.

Just got a PM that really pissed me off.  This is my last game of mafia so no need for any of you to worry.  I asked Max to make me a regular poster because I'm sick of this.  I might be done with this site for awhile.

unless....

you all want to tell me how great I am.  then I'm back in.

But if any of you want to really fight I will slap the taste out of your mouth.  Especially Pac.

Attention:  Salami and I just became best friends.  GFY the rest of you.

From hugging to salami in one day.  Good for you, dude.  I know Crushers training for for the ladies, but hey -- they aren't for everyone.  Just look at JiF.

^^^ Ape doesn't do this.

Astute catch there, AwesomeVM.  We can deduct that either the person impersonating the Ape has either given up on life (Verb?), forgot they were playing an alt game and were acting as their normal selves (Leelou, Lily), or is just flat out awful at imitating the Ape (Pac, AVM, or DoucheShane).

I say we eat the plane lynch JC instead.

You can trust me.  I'm a shark on fire.

I know us better then you do

365mGdk.png

Holy CTM.  That literally might be the only 2 times I've ever used that...lmfao.  well done.  

The only flavor we bring to the board is the flavor of gay, I've accepted it. It's time that you do as well

I'm Batman

I devour your hate, it strengthens me.  Feed me more, nom nom.

Jaws_300x300.jpg

Weak

Tried to see if Hess is scum, will have to check again tomorrow. 

2.gif

There's a giant shark (which is on fire) flying towards your plane and you take the time to ask your 8 ball if he's good or not?

Either scum or insane.  Can I eat him now please?

Astute catch there, AwesomeVM.  We can deduct that either the person impersonating the Ape has either given up on life (Verb?), forgot they were playing an alt game and were acting as their normal selves (Leelou, Lily), or is just flat out awful at imitating the Ape (Pac, AVM, or DoucheShane).

I say we eat the plane lynch JC instead.

You can trust me.  I'm a shark on fire.

FOS Hess.

My top 3 for scum are AwesomeVM, Hess or any of the ladies.

FOS Hess.

My top 3 for scum are AwesomeVM, Hess or any of the ladies.

Time to teach this new Ape a thing or two, me thinks.

Lesson 1 -- never jump in front of a hungry animal.  It's the mistake many make against the real Ape.

Lesson 2 -- NOM NOM NOM

unvote vote Ape

checking in.

Just got a PM that really pissed me off.  This is my last game of mafia so no need for any of you to worry.  I asked Max to make me a regular poster because I'm sick of this.  I might be done with this site for awhile.

unless....

you all want to tell me how great I am.  then I'm back in.

But if any of you want to really fight I will slap the taste out of your mouth.  Especially Pac.

Fake jif <3's fake crusher almost as much as real jif loves real crusher, but not nearly as much as real jif loves cock and real crusher loves bacon

Time to teach this new Ape a thing or two, me thinks.

Lesson 1 -- never jump in front of a hungry animal.  It's the mistake many make against the real Ape.

Lesson 2 -- NOM NOM NOM

unvote vote Ape

@ L-1.  Reveal:  Paranoid Gun Owner.

80 knows that scum would target me at some point.

Rule 14.

Archived