Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

People had grown tired of JiF's act.  And this new iteration of JiF was even worse.  Talking openly about sex with men, braiding women's hair, taking credit for all town successes (which had been 0 to this point)......he needed to go.

He was found dead at a Phish concert with a bushy woman at his side.  Turns out the imposter was both loved and hated.....and missed.

photo-thumb-19835.jpg?_r=1376334830

JiF, impersonated by CTM (Vanilla, Town bromeister), has been killed.

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN.  WITH 10 ALIVE, IT TAKES 6 TO LYNCH.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated player list:

REAL PLAYERS (no particular order)

1.  Verbal

2.  AVM

3.  Crusher

4.  Pac

5.  Ape

6.  Leelou

7.  JiF

8.  Hess

9.  Ishy

10.  JetsCode1 - impersonating the Ape (Vanilla, Town Accuser)

11.  Lily

12.  CTM - impersonating JiF (Vanilla, Town Bromeister)

13.  Wombat - Impersonating Vic (Vanilla, Town Spiderman)

14.  Darthe  - Impersonating Verbal (Vanilla, Town pencil-killer)

PLAYERS BEING IMITATED (no particular order)

1.  CTM

2.  Crusher

3.  T0mShane

4.  Pac:  MOD-CONFIRMED TOWNIE

5.  Ape:  Lynched D2, vanilla, town accuser

6.  JC

7.  Hess

8.  AVM

9.  Leelou

10.  Lily

11.  JF80

12.  JiF:  Killed N2, vanilla town bromeister

13.  Verbal:  Lynched D1, vanilla town pencil-killer

14.  Vic:  Killed N1, vanilla town Spiderman

checking in.

Last night I did something I;ve never done.  I spent time reeding the game and will try and to have some thoughts about how the town could win.  It might take me awhile to come up with a plan but I wanted to share my progress with you all.  I love you.

Vote AVM

Didn't like Leelou's hammer yesterday, asked the trusty 8-Ball if she is scum. Got this answer: 

6.gif

Since Leelou seems to be town, going back with AVM. He still pushed the Ape lynch after the paranoid gun owner claim. 

Or, we lynch you and remove the wifom you've created. Paranoid gun owner doesn't jeopardize your hammer voter.

Vote: AVM

Didn't like Leelou's hammer yesterday, asked the trusty 8-Ball if she is scum. Got this answer: 

6.gif

Since Leelou seems to be town, going back with AVM. He still pushed the Ape lynch after the paranoid gun owner claim. 

Vote: AVM

Gross. You'd better be careful playing "get behind the Crusher".

You are playing a central role in starting trains and sheeping their momentum. You started the Ape train based on the real Ape's meta, which was ridiculous. I stated our options for how to deal with Ape's reveal. Leeelou jumped in an hammered him. The way you are trying to use hindsight to frame me on this reeks of typical scum opportunism. 

I'm calling my shot, JC1 is scum. 

Unvote

Vote JC1

This is too far into a game for me to know what to do now.  I'm usually dead by now.  I'm either scum or the mod.

HALP!

I also believe you are scum. I'm calling my shot on that too.

******* AWESOME BITCHUZZZZ!!! 

Gross. You'd better be careful playing "get behind the Crusher".

You are playing a central role in starting trains and sheeping their momentum. You started the Ape train based on the real Ape's meta, which was ridiculous. I stated our options for how to deal with Ape's reveal. Leeelou jumped in an hammered him. The way you are trying to use hindsight to frame me on this reeks of typical scum opportunism. 

I'm calling my shot, JC1 is scum. 

Unvote

Vote JC1

Bull, I said Ape was town, other people were harping on Ape's meta being off. I got called out for trying to meta the NK and I called other people for metaing the Ape. Don't peg Ape's lynch on me, I was voting you all day yesterday as well. 

Bull, I said Ape was town, other people were harping on Ape's meta being off. I got called out for trying to meta the NK and I called other people for metaing the Ape. Don't peg Ape's lynch on me, I was voting you all day yesterday as well. 

Ah, got mixed up... 8ball said Ape was town, that's right... and your case was that fake AVM shot fake Vic. So it was still real player meta in order to make a case, but it was a case on me you made, not Ape. It was others using real player meta to make a case on Ape.

I'm still ******* awesome though, and I'm still voting you.

You are using hindsight on the Ape train to push a case on me. It's the second day in a row you've come up with some opportunistic case on me. You are leveraging the convenience of circumstance to try framing me. Kept your hands super clean on Ape lynch, then points back at the lynch to frame others.

I've been voting myself for most of this game.  Does this make me scum?

Makes you an idiot. 

Actually, this makes him a liar.

He's self-voted twice, both times in the past page since I opened up this day with my vote on him.

JC1 and 80 should both be lynched.

Ah, got mixed up... 8ball said Ape was town, that's right... and your case was that fake AVM shot fake Vic. So it was still real player meta in order to make a case, but it was a case on me you made, not Ape. It was others using real player meta to make a case on Ape.

I'm still ******* awesome though, and I'm still voting you.

You are using hindsight on the Ape train to push a case on me. It's the second day in a row you've come up with some opportunistic case on me. You are leveraging the convenience of circumstance to try framing me. Kept your hands super clean on Ape lynch, then points back at the lynch to frame others.

Looking back at yesterday: you, Crusher and Hess look scummy. I would say the sexy Leelou did as well with that easy hammer, but the 8-Ball has cleared her as town. I can pull quotes in a bit, busy right now. 

I like what Awesome is putting down on JC1.  Smells good.  I was considering letting Fake JiF lay with me last night but I decided to play with myself instead of him trying to shove his penis in my rear all evening.  Besides, I suck at life but I've mastered playing with myself.  I play with myself much much better than I play with others. 

Vote JC1

Probably going to shoot Crusher tonight if we cant get JC1 lynched, he's coasting for bringing the lulz but really not bringing any substance to the game.  Plus, he's a fat and fat people ruin this country. 

Looking back at yesterday: you, Crusher and Hess look scummy. I would say the sexy Leelou did as well with that easy hammer, but the 8-Ball has cleared her as town. I can pull quotes in a bit, busy right now. 

Hurts me to see you say I'm scummy it does.  Come put your feathered back hair on my breasts and tell me what makes me scummy. 

All you;ve done is post that same 8 ball pic and used that as an excuse for your horrible play LOL.

wait...  I think I just made a good game related point!  First time EVER!  LOL

Actually, this makes him a liar.

He's self-voted twice, both times in the past page since I opened up this day with my vote on him.

JC1 and 80 should both be lynched.

I can get behind those lynches for sure.

This post looks like distancing. I agree though, Crusher has looked scummy all game.

Hurts me to see you say I'm scummy it does.  Come put your feathered back hair on my breasts and tell me what makes me scummy. 

All you;ve done is post that same 8 ball pic and used that as an excuse for your horrible play LOL.

wait...  I think I just made a good game related point!  First time EVER!  LOL

Yesterday all Crusher did was push on Ape and used meta to do so (multiple posts calling out meta, below is the first one): 

Monkey is beginning to concern me.  He's not being his normal monkey self.  Instead of flinging poo all over and getting people angry, he's just playing like he doesn't care at all.  This concerns me very much.

Vote Ape

At this time, Ape was at L-2 and Crusher puts him back to L-3 and asks for a reveal, when looking at the vc, this really seems like fishing: 

Unvote

Do you have a reveal Drew?

DAY 2 OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Ape (4) -  Hippie CTM, Fake JIF, Tom_hearts_Tanenbaum, JF80

AVM (4) - JC1, Ape, Leeelou, Lillian

JC (2) - Hess, AwesomeVM

JF80 (1) - Pac

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Following day, breaks the vc tie and puts Ape back at L-2

checking in.

just manually removed a half dozen skin tags or so from my chest and made a trail mix out of them.

come burrow your furry little head in my stomach and share my trail mix, Ape.  I want you to have some joy before you die.

Vote Ape

After Ape's reveal, Crusher calls for Pac to hammer. 

Well that sets up Pac.  Someone in Rochester yell out your window and tell the guy mowing the lawn to go to a library to use a computer.

Makes me sad to see the Ape go it does. 

Continues to push:

LOL

We've got you cornered Drew.  Gotta say; it's kind of sad to see you swatting at the planes as you stand there on top of the buidling.  I think you should self vote and die with dignity.  Then we can take your corpse and place it in between one of my belly folds so you can rest in peace.

I'm sad I am, sam I am, so sad I want 3 pounds of ham.

And then after AVM's post, Leelou hammers. 

Looking at AVM and Hess now, give me a few minutes. I would be looking at Leelou ;-) if it wasn't for the 8-Ball calling her town. 

So, each day you have to make the 8-ball declare someone as town and cannot vote them.

What I'm getting from JC1 case on Crusher is that he's basically linking Crusher and I, by making a point to say Crusher broke the tie between Ape and I.

What I find suspicious is this, he is voting me, but making a high visibility case on Crusher, while connecting us.

So, if I get lynched, I'll flip town, which means he can drop his case on Crusher - but if later in the game Crusher dies/flips scum, JC is all set because he can talk about his case on Crusher - and that is how you distance from scum mates.

AwesomeVM for the ApeVMudda****inWIN bitCHUZZZZZ!! !!! SUCK IT!

Archived