Ex-Jets: We Want Sanchez

flgreen

Sanchez is the best house in a bad neighborhood.

So what? Sanchez gives the Jets six wins versus maybe five or less if they start Geno Smith. Again, so what? Do you believe Sanchez is going to deliver a playoff berth this season? If not then WTF is the point? Vince Lombardi said if you aren't first, your last, so I say go with the kid and see what we have. Anything else is a waste of time and effort. Mark Sanchez is NOT the difference between a playoff season - he is the difference between a 6-7 win season and a 4-6 win season. that's it.

So what? Sanchez gives the Jets six wins versus maybe five or less if they start Geno Smith. Again, so what? Do you believe Sanchez is going to deliver a playoff berth this season? If not then WTF is the point? Vince Lombardi said if you aren't first, your last, so I say go with the kid and see what we have. Anything else is a waste of time and effort. Mark Sanchez is NOT the difference between a playoff season - he is the difference between a 6-7 win season and a 4-6 win season. that's it.

drugs are bad 'kay?

the biggest problem I see (besides Smith not being ready) is that the minute you put Smith in to start, expectations skyrocket. I'd guess the majority of the fanbase is stupid. there's no reason to put that kind of pressure on Smith right away, especially if the team is unlikely to compete this season. I'd prefer he wasn't psychologically warped, if we're getting a choice.

Archived