Shortcut home from todays game.....

Shadetree

heys guys...... 

Im going to the game today..its been many many years since ive been to a game and, obviously, first time at Met Life.

Back in the day, I used to park to so I could jump on 17 NORTH and go to 46 and it would get me home to LONG ISLAND much quicker than the way I drove in (TUNNELS)...it was awesome and I started to go to more games because of the quick ride home.

Can I still do this with new stadium??

Enjoy the game. GO JETS!!!!!!!!

heys guys...... 

Im going to the game today..its been many many years since ive been to a game and, obviously, first time at Met Life.

Back in the day, I used to park to so I could jump on 17 NORTH and go to 46 and it would get me home to LONG ISLAND much quicker than the way I drove in (TUNNELS)...it was awesome and I started to go to more games because of the quick ride home.

Can I still do this with new stadium??

Enjoy the game. GO JETS!!!!!!!!

What color parking pass do you have?

can i ark in orange with ayellow pass?

The orange lots are like miles away from the stadium. you can park in a yellow lot right by the 3 and 17 exit and be closer to the stadium so you dont need a tram car to go to and from your vehicle

The orange lots are like miles away from the stadium. you can park in a yellow lot right by the 3 and 17 exit and be closer to the stadium so you dont need a tram car to go to and from your vehicle

Thats being a bit dramatic. Ive parked green yellow and orange. The orange is only a 20 min wwlk tops. I like it because it is more crammed getting out of yellow then orange. Closer to the stadium the farther to the highways. Thats a fact. The only lot u need a bus for is lot p.

Only slight shortcut to Brooklyn, Queens and LI is the Turnpike, Bayonne Bridge, over the Verrazano, the Belt and beyond.For some reason there's almost no traffic on the Bayonne Bridge. Even then you could get screwed if the Belt is a mess.

Only slight shortcut to Brooklyn, Queens and LI is the Turnpike, Bayonne Bridge, over the Verrazano, the Belt and beyond.For some reason there's almost no traffic on the Bayonne Bridge. Even then you could get screwed if the Belt is a mess.

not in my experience....17N to 46...GW throgas neck...might be more miles but it has save me preciouys time...turned a 3 hour pain in the ass back through tunnels  to 1:45-2hr quick trip home

Thats being a bit dramatic. Ive parked green yellow and orange. The orange is only a 20 min wwlk tops. I like it because it is more crammed getting out of yellow then orange. Closer to the stadium the farther to the highways. Thats a fact. The only lot u need a bus for is lot p.

20 minute walk? that sounds about right from my xp in Orange. maybe its a bit dramatic, I can probably walk 2 miles in 25-30 minutes. that is still a long ass way from the stadium considering he has a yellow pass.

Archived