Elite D-Line!!

Jacked4JetsFB

One of the best I have ever seen, not even kidding. That said, starting to seriously question the philosophy of stacking up your defense for years and years and years, while largely ignoring the offense, in particular the wide outs.

This D-line is going to go to waste. The odds of developing a legitimate offense before these guys on the D-line get monster contracts is very, very small.

This organization needs to commit to developing a true offense, something it has not done in a very long time.

This is not the 80's anymore, the league has changed. 

One of the best I have ever seen, not even kidding. That said, starting to seriously question the philosophy of stacking up your defense for years and years and years, while largely ignoring the offense, in particular the wide outs.

This D-line is going to go to waste. The odds of developing a legitimate offense before these guys on the D-line get monster contracts is very, very small.

This organization needs to commit to developing a true offense, something it has not done in a very long time.

if your boy Geno could play, we wouldnt be in this situation. 

Of course the WR's have been, and still are a problem. 

The real problem, and the hardest to solve is the QB.  I really don't think the guy in your avatar is the solution. 

if a team has a good QB they can draft a WR in the first, or if they have cap space, which the Jets will, you can buy one.  Seldom does a franchise QB hit the market

The organization has made a huge commitment to developing the offense, the problem is the contracts and players they "committed" to.    

The organization has made a huge commitment to developing the offense, the problem is the contracts and players they "committed" to.    

I disagree. This organization has made a huge commitment to developing the D-line and cornerbacks.

D-line shows, cornerbacks, sometimes shows.

if your boy Geno could play, we wouldnt be in this situation. 

Im not sure he is my boy, but that Sperm guy sure loves him. I really think any QB is going to struggle with this WR/TE corps, they get destroyed by press coverage. This is a pretty well known fact around the league, and there is really no answer for it, this is why the O-line which is actually pretty good, often looks bad. Jam the WR's at the line, and send extra blitzers, its not a hard formula for destryoing the offense of the Jets.

I disagree. This organization has made a huge commitment to developing the D-line and cornerbacks.

D-line shows, cornerbacks, sometimes shows.

how much cap space is tied up with Snatchez, Holmes, Ferguson, and Mangold?   

Snatchez didn't work out, that us ultimately the problem not a lack of commitment.   

how much cap space is tied up with Snatchez, Holmes, Ferguson, and Mangold?   

Snatchez didn't work out, that us ultimately the problem not a lack of commitment.   

If Geno does not work out like Snatchez did not work out, at some point we have to start questioning the mentality of putting inferior skill position players around the QB. Going back to Mangini, we have had 5 QB's and 3 OC's, all with a very bad offense. The one constant has been that the WR's and TE's suck balls. We can sit around and hope to get luck and draft a Tom Brady, or have our bad season at the right time to get an Andrew Luck, OR, we can do what other successful teams have done and built around the QB making him better, whoever that QB may end up being, Geno, or someone we draft in the future.

They have invested an immense amount of money and picks into the offense, moreso than the defense, they just struck out and invested poorly.  

One of the best you have ever seen ? How long you been watching football ?

Archived